FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: I have a question about the Durant Hotel rehabilitation...

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Hello all. I hope everyone is having a great summer, especially now that the elections are over with. I myself am looking forward to coming back to Flint tomorrow!

Anyway, does anyone have any contact information for the Durant Hotel? I have a few questions about the project and since maybe a year ago, I've sent sent three requests at the website thedurant.com with no answer.

Or maybe someone out there knows the answer to the questions...

Is the Durant Hotel expecting to receive or even trying to receive the Michigan Historic Preservation Tax Credit? (25% of the qualified expenditures). Since the Durant Hotel has recently been listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is it attempting to receive the Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit?

Thanks!

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

have any renovations been completed?

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: