FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: NAACP at it again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Boy, when confronted with facts and well thought out, intelligent arguments, all people like twotap can do is call names and throw insults. Mark Twain said never argue with a fool, but here we are engaged in a useless debate with fools like twotap.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing thats how it is here Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Boy, when confronted with facts and well thought out, intelligent arguments

Hey when any of the above are present I will respond but at least you didnt post a photo of MCain or in your frantic attempt to say something double post, well at least not yet.

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

not this time dude. your posts are funny enough!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
Boy, when confronted with facts and well thought out, intelligent arguments

Hey when any of the above are present I will respond but at least you didnt post a photo of MCain or in your frantic attempt to say something double post, well at least not yet.

yeah, I double posted. I was posting from my phone that can often cause complications. god forbid theres a computer glitch.

as I won't be posting here any longer, two tap, I ask you, what liberal talking points have I shown to be directly from the status quo democrats? show them including the ones supporting less government and your argument pretty much goes down the drain.

the assertion that you are a racist without a cause still holds water quite well by the way, as all you've done to combat that is tell me how terrible black people are. they aren't so bad to me. I don't tense up whenever around someone of a different race than I and guess what? never been shot, never been robbed, never been assaulted. do you even know a black person? I know quite a few. from talking and getting several viewpoints, which I shared some of your same views, I found out what I thought I knew was all bull shit. I suggest you do the same. education means more than school, it means learning. I've learned a lot more in my short life than it appears you have in yours, that I can assume is quite longer than my 24 years. so, how do I know so much about black culture and the truth that we refuse to accept? I learned it by being closer than most are willing to be. I learned that I don't know anything and am only begining to learn & rhetoric like yours are merely breeding grounds for acting out against a race without actually knowing what they deal with day to day. black friends? sure, got em. close black friends? got them too. now, where did I learn the most from? by making myself a part of a minority. in other words, being a part of an interracial couple. fell in love with a black girl and learning this stuff was just a part of the prize I've received. meanwhile, I have to deal with the unjustified stares and remarks that, oh yes, we both hear from the uncomfortable people who think that interracial dating is wrong, but segregation is wrong also (oh the hypocrisy). I was quick to jump to the gun about adam, but you sir, you disgust me. me and my long time girlfriend have both read your responses wondering what the hell else could make you say such racially demeaning things like "How about you NAACP dudes try staying home and teaching your kids not to be gangbangers," or "Oh ya telling all those deadbeat find em f--- em and forget em black dads to get off their asses and start acting like men and fathers yup thats racist for sure," or "if their was an organization such as the NAAWP or national association for the advancement of white people" and my personal favorite "By the way just who is causing the majority of Flints huge crime problem," other than ignorance. you perpetuate a stereotype and have since you started posting. thats just as bad as the problem itself. so, I'm sorry if race is a sensitive subject to me, but knowing what I know (dating a black girl raised by her mom and dad in the same household, both college graduates, one with a masters in engineering, as she attends college as an honor student) its safe to say that stereotypes are more full of shit than yourself. so next time you sneer at something different from yourself, think back to this encounter and realize that you aren't as good and honest as you think you are. think about what that person or persons had to go through being who they are. then realize thst buy sneering you are a part a problem easily fixed by not being a ignorant nutjob. chances are, you'll be looking at me and the girl I'll soon be marrying.

on that note, I'm out.

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:17 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

To coin a popular backagain phrase ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Laughing Laughing Dont let the door hit ya in the ass. Laughing By the way thanks for showing what a true whiny liberal is. Laughing

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

sorry to see you go mutt!!! have a GREAT LIFE dude!! Cool

P.Y.
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not to worry backagain Mutt knows the messiah, the chosen one, his holiness Obama will provide for him and his gal friend. Rolling Eyes By the way Dude never did tell us who is doing all the shootings, robberys. muggings,etc in Flint if it aint the local black bangers. Laughing

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
By the way Dude never did tell us who is doing all the shootings, robberys. muggings,etc in Flint if it aint the local black bangers.

With a Black population at only 53%, it would be unlikely that "all the local black bangers" are solely responsible. in light of that fact, I hope you were just kidding to be the knee-jerk, factless ass you have proven yourself to be time and time again.
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Oh just a few black bangers. Hey keep the insults coming in true libtard fashion. Oh and how you like my avatar I hear a bunch of folks are upset with the Obama charicature. Too F---ing bad. Laughing Oh ya check the stats for Flint and see whos doing the crime, unless thats too much for ya and of course would take all the wind from your sails when I was proven right.

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

WHOA!!!!!!! domet's pickin right up where dan left off !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

2tap, your ass will be getting a regular spanking i see!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

i'll buy 2tap more KLEENEX Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I much prefer Puffs less irritating. Laughing I especially like the factless ass comment coming from a liberal since they never allow facts to get in the way of a good whining.
Heres another inconvenient fact for the answer man. Subtract black-on-black crime from the stats, and the US has a violent crime rate like Sweden's. Not on TV but in real life.

Heres one more for you libtards lets hope it never comes down to a one on one Obama vs Putin cause we will sure be done for.

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 am 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Oh just a few black bangers. Hey keep the insults coming in true libtard fashion. Oh and how you like my avatar I hear a bunch of folks are upset with the Obama charicature. Too F---ing bad. Laughing Oh ya check the stats for Flint and see whos doing the crime, unless thats too much for ya and of course would take all the wind from your sails when I was proven right.

Your image doesn't bother me at all. Nice attempt to redirect, a usual twotap tactic.

As to who is doing the crime - I see white people as well as black people involved in crime with regards to the numbers. We've already talked about that, but of course without reading any arguments, or at least comprehending them, you're in the same spot you've always been in - that of an idiot. I can appreciate that, it reassures me that I know more than you and I am comfortable in that position.

quote:
twotap schreef:
Subtract black-on-black crime from the stats, and the US has a violent crime rate like Sweden's.

Why would we do that? Subtracting any group from the total crime levels accomplishes nothing statistically except fitting into an irrelevant, red herring logical fallacy argument you have crafted to make yourself feel superior and well-read. What you've really accomplished by noting that is that, instead of using facts, you're more willing to create propaganda based, irrelevant arguments that are completely meaningless. Congratulations, you have proven once again that you are a complete moron. I like knowing where the idiots stand, and you've made your position quite clear.
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

gotta watch them animalistic blacks!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

superior and well read??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well darn I guess those ADT home security commercials are correct. Only white dudes commit crimes. Laughing

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: