FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: NAACP at it again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Their depending on you LT. Very Happy

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

a neighor just told me the mom had several other kittens. the sick manager of this dump i'm currently in poisoned a bunch of them. damn!!
as long as i'm here they can depend on me!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sick bastard!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Their are some evil pricks in this world for sure hopefully their is a place for them in the end. The best thing you can do for those little buggers is get em spayed or neutered. We have done 3 in the last 6 mos.

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i can't get within 8 feet of any of them. Laughing yet

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

quote:
How about you NAACP dudes try staying home and teaching your kids not to be gangbangers.

you do know that not all black people are in gangs and that is a negative stereotype that is borderline racist, right? just curious, cuz your proving my point from another thread. fyi.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:08 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Oh ya telling all those deadbeat find em f--- em and forget em black dads to get off their asses and start acting like men and fathers yup thats racist for sure. Hey Mutt ever do a head count at one of Flints public housing units and check to see how many fatherless black kids are running around? Speak the truth and your are banded a racist well at least by you libs. Laughing

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:19 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

yes, I do notice such things and it is quite sad, but it's not anywhere close to everybody. how many white kids were there like that in a predominately black city? for that matter, how many fathers WERE there for their black children? your proving the point further. it's not about truth its about painting a negative stereotype as legitimate based solely on the small portion you see.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:26 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
how many white kids were there like that
Well I dont know the answer to that one ( I bet you dont either )but if their was an organization such as the NAAWP or national association for the advancement of white people I would be telling them to do the same. Get your punk kids under control. Of course no such an organization would ever be allowed to exist as you libs would be having a stroke calling it racist and demanding it be investigated and forced to become nonexistent. By the way just who is causing the majority of Flints huge crime problem? We are on Flinttalk you remember. One more thing, where did you come up with that "EVERYBODY quote? Not from me.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
how many white kids were there like that
Well I dont know the answer to that one ( I bet you dont either )but if their was an organization such as the NAAWP or national association for the advancement of white people I would be telling them to do the same. Get your punk kids under control. Of course no such an organization would ever be allowed to exist as you libs would be having a stroke calling it racist and demanding it be investigated and forced to become nonexistent. By the way just who is causing the majority of Flints huge crime problem? We are on Flinttalk you remember. One more thing, where did you come up with that "EVERYBODY quote? Not from me.
what everybody quote?
Also, why would there be a need for an organization to empower a race that already runs the country as a majority. We still have one though. Its called the kkk. We're a majority that enslaved people. When we set those same people free, we segregated them giving them less than standard means. Now that we've gotten past segregation, a few of us forget that segregation still happens in less obvious ways. Did you forget? Do you even know a black person? You generalize like its every single one that acts a way. Wouldn't you react the same way if a black said every white guy is racist? Oh and the moot point about who creates our crime in flint; don't know if you know this, but we here in flint have a majority black population, so any correlation between our crime rate and black people is purely due to volume and poverty, not a racial trait. Your not convincing me that your not a trip racist by making such ignorant statements.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
but it's not anywhere close to everybody .

You gotta start remembering what you have posted.

quote:
Its called the kkk.

Ya their everywhere nowdays. where do you come up with this stuff?

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

Where? From you. The advancement of white people? What is the need for an organization that further advances a ruling majority? The only people who would want to request such a need is members of the kkk. Now I remember what your getting at with the "everybody" quote. You make vast generalizations tying a group of individuals in the same race together because you see on tv a lot those types of people that prove your beliefs. The problem lies in believing to can state such a thing when talking about members of the naacp. When have you heard about a member of the naacp's son or daughter going to jail for being a gangbanger? Your statements are riddled with tension between you and a certain race that you might not notice you perceive to hate. I don't know why though. Its damn obvious.

Listen carefully. Not all black people have gang banger kids. Not all black kids come from a fatherless home. Not all black people are criminals. there are some, but that is to also say that there are some that are white too. You classify what you say as the "truth." Would you mind telling me if you can honestly make the statement giving the perception that all or even most people are this way, while still classifying it as undeniable truth? Something tells me you should actually meet someone outside of your race and say such statements to them. You'd learn real quick that you have no idea what your talking about.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well lets see we are taking about Flint .Check the stats to see whos commiting the violent crimes that are occuring regularly and see if you might actually base your statements on facts instead of your own perceptions. By the way it wasnt too long ago that Bill Cosby said pretty much what I stated at the start of this thread before you got all hyper .I suppose your gonna pin your tired worn out "thats racist" label on him? Its become obvious from reading your posts that you have some growing up to do in the real world.
Try living or visiting the below mentioned cities check with law enforcement and see just whos doing what.

No. 1 Detroit, Mich. (Detroit-Livonia-Dearborn, Mich., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,951,186
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,220

No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.
(Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,295,670
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,218

No. 3. Miami, Fla.
(Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, Fla. metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 2,401,971
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 988

No. 4 Las Vegas, Nev.
(Las Vegas-Paradise, Nev., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,834,533
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 887

No. 5 Stockton, Calif.
(Stockton, Calif., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 684,406
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 885

No. 6 Orlando, Fla.
(Orlando-Kissimmee, Fla., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 2,020,346
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 845

No. 7 Little Rock, Ark.
(Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway, Ark., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 659,776
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 831

No. 8 Charleston, S.C.
(Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville, S.C., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 616,999
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 824

No. 9 Nashville, Tenn.
(Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tenn., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,492,983
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 817

No. 10 Baltimore, Md.
(Baltimore-Towson, Md., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 2,652,974
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 791

No. 11 New Orleans, La.
(New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, La., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,026,639
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 773

No. 12 Baton Rouge, La.
(Baton Rouge, La., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 770,283
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 728

No. 13 West Palm Beach, Fla.
(West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla., metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,283,806
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 726

No. 14 Charlotte, N.C.
(Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord, N.C.-S.C. metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 1,635,133
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 721

No. 15 Philadelphia, Pa.
(Philadelphia metropolitan statistical area)
Population: 3,880,695
Violent Crimes per 100,000: 709
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And of course their is this bit of factual evidence.

For anyone who ever wondered just how much more likely blacks or Hispanics are than whites to commit various crimes, the answers are here.

It takes hard work to pry the facts out of the reluctant grip of federal crime databases. But the results are eye-opening:

Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.

The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.

And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one more bit of reading once again based on fact not some liberal perspective.

Black Community Must Rise Up Against Crime

By Walter E. Williams

Professors Stephan and Abigail Thernstrom have just published ''America in Black and White.'' Its discussion of race is far more level-headed and useful than anything the president or his recently appointed commission on race has said or is likely to say. The Thernstroms' 700-page volume covers race from the Jim Crow days right up to California's Proposition 209, but I want to highlight their chapter on crime.

Most violent crime in our country is committed by blacks. According to U.S. Department of Justice statistics, blacks commit 54 percent of murders, 42 percent of forcible rapes, 59 percent of robberies and 38 percent of aggravated assaults. For the most part, the victims are black. Ninety-three percent of murdered blacks were murdered by a black.

In fact, most victims of violent crimes report having been victimized by a member of their own race. However, in the case of interracial violent crime, blacks are 50 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than whites against blacks. Bureau of Justice victimization reports show that 89 percent of interracial crimes involved black perpetrators and white victims.

Crime is a major problem and lies at the heart of other major problems faced by blacks. High crime translates into low rates of businesses formation in black neighborhoods. That translates into fewer resident employment and shopping opportunities. Unsafe schools compromise black education and create incentives for the best teachers and students to go elsewhere. Crime drives upwardly mobile residents out, and the neighborhood loses stabilizing influences.

During the 1980s, for example, 50,000 blacks left Washington, D.C. Nationally, for at least two decades, the black suburban migration rate has been higher than that of whites. As middle-class people and businesses leave, cities lose their tax base.

Experts love to blame crime on poverty. That's nonsense! From 1900 to 1929, the nation's murder rate rose from 1.2 per 1 00,000 of the population to 8.4. However, during parts of the 1930s, when the unemployment rate stood at 37 percent, the murder rate had fallen to 6.3 per 1 00,000 and to 4.7 per 1 00,000 by 1960. After 1960, violent crime rates shot up. By 1993, the murder rate was 9.5 per 100,000, falling to 8.2 in 1995. Rather than poverty causing crime, one might more easily make the case that crime causes poverty.

Survey polls show a high degree of black fear of crime. However, crime is an uncomfortable subject for black people. Given our history, this is understandably so. But when crime puts progress on hold for a third of the black population, we can no longer be silent and deny its widespread, devastating effects. We have to do something about it.

Part of doing something requires the recognition that politicians, black elite and civil-rights organizations are virtually useless. If anything, their excuse-making gives aid and comfort to criminals.

Citizens in high-crime neighborhoods must adopt a zero-tolerance of crime. They must privately organize and send the message to criminals: Crime is hazardous to your health in this neighborhood. If school authorities can't prevent students who are alien and hostile to the education process from making education impossible for everyone else, black parents should privately organize and show up on the school premises to create order.

Defending oneself, family and communities against predators is a natural or God-given right. Just because those to whom we've delegated authority to defend us are derelict does not mean we don't have the right to defense. Most Americans wouldn't begin to tolerate the horror that's daily fare in black communities—why should blacks?

Walter E. Williams is a professor at George Mason University at Fairfax, Va. His column is distributed by Creators Syndicate Inc., 5777 W. Century Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90045; (310) 337-7003

As far as having black friends I have many I worked with and went to school with and I know for a fact they agree that having fatherless kids running wild in the black community is a major problem that needs to be addressed by those directly involved. Ill bet Backagain would agree with that if asked.You libs can sit around sipping your herbal teas and $5.00 lattes while claiming your superior intellect on all subjects but its easy to see your real lack of knowledge on just about any topic you prescribe to be expert at. Out of control crime in major cities is sure one of them.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

We're the only white family in the neighborhood, and the vast majority of our neighbors agree with you, two tap. Several of them talk about those having "check babies"; having a baby for the sole purpose of getting a bigger welfare check.
Growing up without a father that takes an interest is like a rudderless ship; no way to keep things going in the right direction. Kids see the thug life as the easy way. No physical work, just hang on the corner & do some business. They see the possibility of getting killed as just part of the potential cost of doing business. Plus, it always happens to the other guy, not them.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

the question is why oh statistical one. Cool

i know why. i will not tell you either. as usual you will continue quoting statistics without using your valuable time to consider "why" factors. this is the same thing right-wing nut jobs do daily. haven't you ever wondered why? there is a reason for everything. an intelligent person would seek to know why these things are true. Cool Cool

P.Y.
Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well OK LT WHY would a culture continue down the same path of destruction generation after generation?

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:18 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: