FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: been broken into and robbed?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
checkingpawnshops

my house was broken into a week ago, located near fenton/atherton rds. intersection. i was out of town at a wedding. the back door was kiked in and side window opened and 90% of the valuables taken and the front door was left open when they left. pretty much sux. it happened between 12-6am.
the neighbor next door was out of town and of course nobody else saw anything. the police were called in the morning and took the typcal 3-4hrs to arrive. no big deal. its expected. pictures were taken and possible clues were taken by the police. that was more than i expected, so kudos.
your typical b&e, i'm sure.
another interesting coincidence, the week before i changed my house insurance with the farmers insurance office in mt morris by increasing the deductible to $1500 and removing replacement cost.
so i'm out alot, yes, but whatever, it happens.
i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced such a coincidence with b&e's and insurance companies.

thankx
Post Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:22 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I live in Florida and am a Flint native. I'm fortunate enough to afford the luxury of living in a gated upscale private community with security guards at the entrance to our division. I would have a hard time dealing with the fact that someone broke into my place and robbed me. Words cannot describe the rage a person would feel. Next to drugs and murder, I feel stealing is one of the lowest acts a person can commit upon another person.
I wish you the best.
Twisted Evil
Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: