FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Thread Lake Swimming Pool - photos? information? anything?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

That downtown A&W had the best weiners in town and you could be entertained by all the graybar hotel guests while you dined. Those were the days.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw man, the A&W did have the best hotdogs by far with that famous red sauce!!!! my dad would take us there in his 59 buick invicta convertible and yes, you could hear the jailbirds yelling..that was amazing for a child to see!! i've tried the new a&w's but the red sauce is gone. hell i bought a hot dog at the one on linden road and it had NOTHING on it!!WTF????????

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

My dad also had a 59 invicta convertible tawny rose with a white top gray interior. He had to knotch a couple of the studs in the garage for the front bumper to fit into so he could close the door. That was a boat for sure.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

damn....did he sell it to a black guy??? sure sounds like dad's!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

He traded it at eastside buick for a 62 red skylark convert. Tony Coscia was the salesman. That would be ironic . Shocked If it had 225 hubcaps( Jeez I dont know where those came from) holy shit were practically related. Laughing

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

jesus christ....eastside buick had that classic sign....my god how ironic!!

2tap has a BLACK cousin!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

that house on bonbright is still available Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

wait a minute. it had that wierd purplish "magenta" looking paint job and i've yet to see another with that color.

P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

"wierd purplish "magenta"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wrong ride

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i've kept my eye open for another one since. i sold a 60 olds super88 convertible. i put a 30 over 455 (461) and a turbo 400. it was sweet and quite a boat!!! red with white conv. top. gee, i miss my boat!! Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We all have one or two we should have hung onto. Laughing

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw jeeeees 2tap!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

P.Y.
Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Heres some you might find interesting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-BUICK-WILDCAT-401V8-445lb-ft-2-Dr-Tilt-Cruise-RARE_W0QQitemZ200357783325QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea641271d&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Buick-Centurion-Convertible-Sweet-Summer-Cruiser_W0QQitemZ320390132735QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4a98bd73ff&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Buick-Wildcat-Convertible_W0QQitemZ220441099133QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3353503b7d&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

wow!!! i liked both of those wildcats!!! lets see now. if i don't get married again............. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup leave the wild P---y alone and you too have own a Wildcat. Laughing

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

but........uh......it is more controllable as i get older Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: