FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: I wondered where Sharpton has been?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I wonder if Big Al is planning on coming to Flint to see if he can put an end to the recent shootings of store clerks. Oh wait wrong scenerio for Al. Rolling Eyes

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?id=15454874&ps=1011&srce=news_class&action=1&lang=en&_LT=HOME_USNWC34L1_UNEWS&page=1

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ain't bitin' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not even a nibble??? Crying or Very sad

Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:30 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

Rev Al has his constituents [hey Tawana Brawley how you doin'?]; middle-eastern party store owners aren't it.

I wonder if the investigation by the FBI/State Police was already underway before Big Al's arrival; or if it was prompted by him.

If the latter, then he provided a benefit..if not, then same old same old. Phony leader shows up loudly proclaiming things be done that are already being done.

As far as racial tensions, why would blacks be angry at white people who were not involved? If a black person assaulted a relative of mine, should I hold that against my neighbor who is a black pastor? Save you enmity for those who did the transgression, even IF THEY did it because of racism. They are responsible for their behavior, not anyone else.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I have been waiting for Sharpton to start advertsing his services on TV. You black?? You think you been wronged?? . No big settlement no fee try Al for Free 1-800-Im- bigot.
Ps even if you aint been messed with I can come up with something remember Tawana??? I damn near pulled that one off cept for them damn investigators snoopin round.
Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:47 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

still ain't bitin!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:54 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: