FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Walling for Mayor - Working for Change Volunteer Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

walling for mayor what a joke. Just another carpet bagger that wants another free ride at the tax payer expense. WAKE-UP FLINT YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT B'L SHIT. To start a non profit it does not take any brains for that. What has he done with the contributions within his non-profit, pay personal bills? Where did he get his degree? Somebody should check his credentials and tax statements. Most importantly what has he done for the city of flint, michigan and its citizens other than show up for self-serving photo-ops, grin in peoples faces and tell them what he will do if elected. The question is what is he doing now for the citizens of flint? JUST MY OPINION
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

But wait hes a DEMOCRAT so you know he must has the best intrests of Flint at heart. Laughing Laughing
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Democrate, Republican or other. walling is solely out for himself. a retirement package.
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
ronald barry robinson schreef:
wMost importantly what has he done for the city of flint, michigan and its citizens other than show up for self-serving photo-ops, grin in peoples faces and tell them what he will do if elected. The question is what is he doing now for the citizens of flint? JUST MY OPINION

These are questions that must be asked of ALL the candidates for Mayor and Council.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well My question for the Debates is Do the Candidates support Public Access? And if they do, what have they done for Public access since the State Destroyed PA as we knew it.

This will be interesting since:

One candidate for Mayor Voted Against Public Access. Yes Vote on PA 480.
One candidate has refused to look into why the contract has never been followed or even done anything about Flint not getting it's Live feed to city hall and 2nd channel.
Three candidates have had PA TV shows but we really haven't heard anything about PA from them.

So I want to know. Why one voted to destroy PA.
WHy ONe hasn't done their job ensuring that the City was getting its what was agreed to.
What the Three have done to show support for PA?
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

is there yet a list of SERIOUS candidates?? Shocked Shocked

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Sadly, no.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

walling for mayor what a joke, Ted, the people/community that were deprived/harmed, disenfranchised of local programmming including myself had a responsibility to expose the people that allowed this to happen, regardless of who they are. In my forum on (flinttalk.com) access THE "IN MY OPINION" SHOW and then scroll down to Comcast Cable Television. I discussed this very issue. We must exposed them to the public and let the public decide if they are worthy of elective offices. We must investigate, were these individuals that are now running for office paid off by corporate comcast in some way? Exactly, what role did the city play and who at city hall played? Why did they allow comcast to Not fullfil its contractual obligations to the city?
Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

walling for mayor what a joke, Ted, the people/community that were deprived/harmed, disenfranchised of local programmming including myself had a responsibility to expose the people that allowed this to happen, regardless of who they are. In my forum on (flinttalk.com) access THE "IN MY OPINION" SHOW and then scroll down to Comcast Cable Television. I discussed this very issue. We must exposed them to the public and let the public decide if they are worthy of elective offices. We must investigate, were these individuals that are now running for office paid off by corporate comcast in some way? Exactly, what role did the city play and who at city hall played? Why did they allow comcast to Not fullfil its contractual obligations to the city? Don't vote for someone because they are the lessor to 2 evils. Vote for values,integrity, honesty and a proven track record for community service. This doesn't include a few block club meetings or christmas dinner once a year for the elderly, homeless or poor. People need community service on a daily basis not just on holidays. People have needs 365 days of the year. That person elected mayor should have the poeple as the only priority.
Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:12 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I went to your "In my opinon" page maybe you should change that to just "My leftist agenda" page. Laughing

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

What's wrong with the words Honesty, Integrity,Truth and Righteousness and making sure people are held accountable? It's so easy to label someone with meanings that have no meanings such as leftist etc, etc. Stick to the subject matter and it's not me. I was under the impression we were talking about comcast.
Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
What's wrong with the words Honesty, Integrity,Truth and Righteousness

Not a thing but your idiotic posts about Rush and Sarah Palin among others sure lack any of those and put you in the class of leftist whacko. Laughing

Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 am 
ronald barry robinson
F L I N T O I D

Two tap you must be one of those out of touch with reality conservatives that have not a clue as to what is going on around them. Wake-up my friend and smell the coffee. The United States is in grave peril, Flint, Michigan is in grave peril. The financial terrorists are trying to destroy our country. You can call me leftist, liberal, right winger, conservative, but those are just words with little meaning other than someone else trying to define someone. I'm an American and love this country and refuse to be silenced or intimidated by anyone.

It's individuals like you that want to dumb down the message, with your mediocrity, negativism, persoan attacks and no real thoughts. All this to cloud the real issues that face the city and the country.

The real issue was Walling for Mayor. Lets stick to that subject matter, period.
Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Thursday, April 9, 12-1:30pm
WHAT: Business Lunch and Reception with Dayne Walling
WHERE: STAT Emergency Medical Services, 520 W. Third Street, Flint
DETAILS: $25 suggested contribution, $100 to be recognized as a host sponsor. All are welcome. Make checks payable to Friends of Dayne Walling, PO Box 937, Flint, MI 48501. For more information, call the campaign office at 810-233-9190.
Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Still trying to find out exactly what he's done for the citizens of Flint since his return.

Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: