FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Tunde on Creative Alliance Showcase this FRIDAY noon-2:00

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
BMO
F L I N T O I D

The Creative Alliance Showcase, Flint's local music showcase, IS ON THE AIR NOON - 2:00 Tommorow morning(FRIDAY)

The show features local music, commentary and announcements dealing with local artistic and creative endeavors and events, and features a cultural segment where we bring in an artist or musician weekly to talk about their work, a program or event.

We are on the WEB also, you can listen to the show live @ wkuf. org

This weeks guests are Tunde Olaniran and Lisa Essett (Singer/Songwriter/Producer/genius www.myspace.com/tundeolaniranmusic). Tunde will be discussing a recent networking trip to Europe and talkin bout some projects he's working on.

Future guests:
Feb 13th: Tunde Olaniran and Lisa Essett (Singer/Songwriter/Producer/genius www.myspace.com/tundeolaniranmusic)
Feb 20th: Pharlon Randle (Band Town Mobile Recording Studio / musician)
www.myspace.com/bangtownproductions
Feb 27th: CAB of The Massey Trio
http://www.themasseytrio.com/
Mar 6th: Theory (MC)(Art)
www.myspace.com/theorymuzik
Mar 13th: Grip Manson(MC)
www.myspace.com/gripmanson
Mar 20th: Wilfred Cyrus (DJ)
www.myspace.com/wilfridcyrus
Mar 27th: Brief (MC)
April 3rd: Kinetic Stereokids (Band)
www.kineticstereokids.net/
April 10th: Private Militant (tentative)
http://cdbaby.com/cd/pvtmilitant

April 17th: Roach (MC)
April 24th: Autum Coma
May 1st: Crystal with Flint City Handmade (art group)

If you would like to be a guest on the Creative Alliance Showcase, please email BMO @ baren1@aol.com

Also, the group who hosts the show, the Creative Alliance, is an organization made up of artists of all types from visual and writing to performance and music. We meet Wednesday's @ Churchills Bar and Grill DOWNTOWN FLINT @ 7:00.

(every week @ chuchills except the third Wednesday of the month which is at goodbeans cafe, see www. myspace. com/flintcreativealliance for schedule:) Stop by and help revive Flint through Collective Creative Action.

Also, directly following the Creative Alliance Showcase is Strange Radio with DJ P.C. dropin a mix of underground, industry, and local musics.

BMO
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

I love Tunde!!!

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: