FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Coulter out
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Oh ya freedom of the press and lets hear both sides. Im sure Ann gives a ratsass about these leftist pyschos who run NBC but its pretty telling after all the crap they have posted and featured about the Bushs for 8 years. Of course most thinking folks have NBC blocked from their remotes anyhow. Laughing

NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE; CUT FROM 'TODAY' SHOW OVER BOOK'S CLAIMS, NO MORE CABLE
Mon Jan 05 2009 17:50:57 ET

The nation's top selling conservative author has been banned from appearing on NBC, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Banned for life!

"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter. Hilton is also launching a new book this week, RED CARPET SUICIDE.

Coulter was set to unveil her new book, GUILTY.

But one network insider claims it was the book's theme -- a brutal examination of liberal bias in the new era -- that got executives to dis-invite the controversialist.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

For the book, Coulter reportedly received the most-lucrative advance ever paid to a conservative author.

The TODAY show eagerly invited the author months ago, for her first network interview on GUILTY.

The exclusive was to air during the show's 7 AM hour. The cut came Monday afternoon.

Coulter was also to appear on the TODAY's fourth hour. A host even teased the segment saying the 'conservative pit bull and bestselling author' would be a guest.

NBC's cable outlet, MSNBC, will also become a Coulter-free zone, insiders explain. Morning host Joe Scarborough is said to be concerned with the new ban. "He's working to overrule it," tips a source.

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:17 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

.10 cent fruitcake Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Disgusting Ann Coulter Quotes.....yeah, yeah....give the wench prime airtime....NOT

edited to add the source....http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

***I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo. ****

****The Episcopals don't demand much in the way of actual religious belief. They have girl priests, gay priests, gay bishops, gay marriages — it's much like The New York Times editorial board. They acknowledge the Ten Commandments — or "Moses' talking points" — but hasten to add that they're not exactly "carved in stone." *****
(Note: If you are going to demean a denomination at least get the name right....EPISCOPALIANS....not EPISCOPALS.....dummy.)

****"Democrats cannot conceive of "hate speech" towards Christians because, in their eyes, Christians always deserve it." ****

****God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.***

****They're [Democrats] always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment.******
(Yeah, if someone were to squelch her First Amendment rights she'd be stomping her little footsies just like a toddler with a huge Adam's apple...wait...she will be tomorrow morning on Faux news!!!)

****We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens's creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media.*****

Good Lord TT, you sure do know how to p*ss me off!! Smile
Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 pm 
torgohugo
F L I N T O I D

oh ignore him, he is a troll

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I actually enjoy listening to her... I gotta admit that.. lol

quote:
twotap schreef:
Oh ya freedom of the press and lets hear both sides. Im sure Ann gives a ratsass about these leftist pyschos who run NBC but its pretty telling after all the crap they have posted and featured about the Bushs for 8 years. Of course most thinking folks have NBC blocked from their remotes anyhow. Laughing

NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE; CUT FROM 'TODAY' SHOW OVER BOOK'S CLAIMS, NO MORE CABLE
Mon Jan 05 2009 17:50:57 ET

The nation's top selling conservative author has been banned from appearing on NBC, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Banned for life!

"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter. Hilton is also launching a new book this week, RED CARPET SUICIDE.

Coulter was set to unveil her new book, GUILTY.

But one network insider claims it was the book's theme -- a brutal examination of liberal bias in the new era -- that got executives to dis-invite the controversialist.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

For the book, Coulter reportedly received the most-lucrative advance ever paid to a conservative author.

The TODAY show eagerly invited the author months ago, for her first network interview on GUILTY.

The exclusive was to air during the show's 7 AM hour. The cut came Monday afternoon.

Coulter was also to appear on the TODAY's fourth hour. A host even teased the segment saying the 'conservative pit bull and bestselling author' would be a guest.

NBC's cable outlet, MSNBC, will also become a Coulter-free zone, insiders explain. Morning host Joe Scarborough is said to be concerned with the new ban. "He's working to overrule it," tips a source.

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
oh ignore him, he is a troll

A right wing troll. Laughing I watched Ann go one on one with that sniveling little liberal Alan Columes last night as he like most tried to twist and change what she actually said, he is no match for her thats for sure. Her new book exposes the insane idea that the left has that single or unwed motherhood is somehow good for america. Why would you lefties have a problem with that?

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The perfect Hollywood/Washington DC Power Couple, Michael Moore and Ann Coulter!!! Smile~

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Ann has better taste than that.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

.........next to be dumped should be that little
sniveling twerp michael(wimpy) reagan.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

Except for the fact that Matt Drudge completely made up the banning. She was on the Today show the next day laughing about the aledged banning with Matt Lauer. You conservacrites will believe anything your leaders tell you. I wish they would ban that Seabiscuit-looking harpee. All she does is spew vile and untruthfull crap.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I wish they would ban that Seabiscuit-looking harpee. All she does is spew vile and untruthfull crap.

Sorry aint gonna happen she is the biggest thorn in you libs ass as well as the No. 1 conservative author in the nation, she nails you libs everytime and thats why we love her. As far as the "untruthful crap" well I guess that means you must be reading her "Vile" to come up with that conclusion. So my advice would be since she gets your bloodpressure so high is to ignore her and go see a Mike Moore extravaganza or tune into Olberman for all the news that makes libs warm and fuzzy. She wont miss you a bit. Laughing PS if you dont have time for Moore or Oberman try listening to this screeching lib policy defender that should cure your Coulter headache.
Shocked

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:01 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

Sorry, I do not read her bile. Nor do I care for Michael Moore and while I watch Olberman I would have to say he annoys me.

But hey if you are fine with a lady who says this about the 911 widows I guess we know what type of person you are.

quote:
These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them. ... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much ... the Democrat ratpack gals endorsed John Kerry for president ... cutting campaign commercials... how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy

Or how about this,

quote:
In an interview with George Gurley of the New York Observer shortly after the publication of Slander, it was mentioned that Coulter actually had friends and acquaintances who worked for the Times, namely restaurant critic Frank Bruni and correspondent David E. Sanger. Later in the interview, she expressed amusement at her recollections of the Times' gratuitousness in publishing two photos of George H. W. Bush throwing up at a diplomatic meeting in Japan, then said: "Is your tape recorder running? Turn it on! I got something to say...My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

Or how about this especially taking into account that she obviously knows about Timothy McVeigh as evidenced in the previous quote,

quote:
Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims -- at least all terrorists capable of assembling a murderous plot against America that leaves 7,000 people dead in under two hours.

I wonder if you agree with this little tidbit,

quote:
If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.

It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care—and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'

All quotes came from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter all of which have references and footnotes so they are not just pulled out of peoples butts.
Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

" they are not just pulled out of peoples butts." Hey you related to Kevin McKague cause that was always one of his favorite sayings. Always brought up visions of Barney Frank speaking on some subject.
Laughing

Yup im fine with all her quotes as long as they are attributed to the whole article and not some out of context format you libs are so famous for. Ah yes Wikipedia now theirs an up to the minute unbiased source which I gave up on when they made the rather outlandish claim that Baracko was not actually anti second ammendment not because of his voting record but because well he said so. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:21 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

So let me get this right. You are fine with someone who says women should not have the right to vote. That is not out of context, that is what she believes.

Thak god conservacrites would never take anything out of context or spread misinformation in anyway. Oh wait..
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp

You know I hear that Obama pals around with terrorists and he is a muslim and he was born in Kenya. I even heard his presidency was endorsed by the KKK. Did you know he was sworn into the senate on the Quran? He won't even recite the pledge of allegence. Oh yeah and he eats aborted babies with his wheaties and will take away everyones guns because that is what gun control will do.

Man you very idiots are paranoid.
Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: