FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Mlive forum is a JOKE!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
emc2

I personally know Flinteach and his wife. They are both wonderful people with hearts of gold. He volunteers his time with children in Flint by coaching. She is actively involved in their son's hockey team. They have polite beautiful children. I bet those who make silly comments about JC and his wife wouldn't have the balls to say it to his face. It's easy to sit behind a computer screen and make up such names and lies. I also teach in the Flint public schools and I have known JC for over 10 years. Our youngest sons both play on the same federation baseball team in Davison. No wonder the city of Flint and surrounding areas is in such denial and dispair!
Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:55 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Lack of personal accountability, Poor ME attitudes, You Owe Me, Government OWES me, There is no end to amount of Poeple who will sit back and make excuses for bad or even criminal behavior. These are the things He doesn't do. Thus the reason people in Flint don't understand anything he is saying. Most don't seem to be able to think for themselves. They need Government to tell them what to think, tell them when to eat, gie them money to eat, Buy them a car, pay for thier car repairs, get them a job, pay for thier school, then still want to sit back, make babies, and expect others to pay for their poor decsions. Blame Poverty, Blame unemployment, blame Don't snitch T-shirts or Scar face Movies, rap music, racism. Everything and anything but take responsibility for what they have done and are doing. Give me Give Me Give me. But I don't want to do anything to earn it! Too much of that attitude to understand where he's coming from.
Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have no life and made a pic to show how I feel about Mlive.

Re-name it Flint Troll Talk! Laughing

One more for shitz and grinz! Think of this pic next time you are dealing with a troll on Mlive!

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

Soooooo thats what Bluto looks like!
Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm 
flintteach9

LOL

Thanks guys, but I really don't let peeps like them ruffle my feathers. I just laugh at them, not with them.

YO Emc2, are you ready for the LLWS?
Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:59 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: