FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: 1 Charger down, 5 to go.....

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=6516825

Anyone else see this story about "Chief" Dicks wrecking one of the new Chargers? I wonder if they did a drug/alcohol test after the accident? Shouldn't that be standard procedure when an employee of the City of Flint is involved in an accident?
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

[quote="Josh Freeman"]http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=6516825
I wonder if they did a drug/alcohol test after the accident? Shouldn't that be standard procedure when an employee of the City of Flint is involved in an accident?[/quote]

It probably should be a requirement, but it's not. Dicks used to be on probation with the department after he was magically reinstated by "The Don". His department probation required him to submit to a PBT anytime, anywhere. I believe "The Don" put an end to that long ago. In this case he was not tested. The Charger was immediately rushed to Conley's Collision on Franklin. I think I heard the owner of that shop has a wife that works for the city. Oh....that's right.....Tina Conley. I wonder if that repair work went out for bid.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:34 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

You don't say. Tina Conley, who works for the City, has a family member that owns a bump shop? And the City is diverting work to that shop? Well, isn't that a conflict of interest?
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

flint bought dodge chargers???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:31 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe that patsy has a Dodge dealership somewhere. When my son was looking for an Eagle turbo talon some years back we walked into a Chrysler dealership that had Patsys name over the door and the biggest bunch of jerkoff salesmen I have ever seen. Maybe that's where the Chargers came from?? Clio Chrysler got his business by the way.

Laughing

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am 
she47
F L I N T O I D

It must have been many years ago because a dealership on Miller was sold a long time ago. I believe it was a Patsy lou Chrysler.
Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:14 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: