FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Blacks, their own worst enemy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Its really unfair to say only "Blacks are their own worst enemy". When in reality we are ALL OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES!!!

I am color blind, and wish o thers were too... Lets look at things in greyscale, and this city will be a better place.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Its really unfair to say only "Blacks are their own worst enemy". When in reality we are ALL OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES!!!

I am color blind, and wish o thers were too... Lets look at things in greyscale, and this city will be a better place.

quite right.

its not the color of anyone's skin, or their religion, ethnicity etc that dooms anyone set of people to failure.

its the larger environmental conditions, and the lack of appropriate leadership at the critical point to successfully address the crisis that perpetuates these situations.

so far, Flint HAS not found the right SET of leaders necessary to get the city moving in the right direction.

Sadly, it doesn't appear our main leader has the desire to work with others to move the city forward. We need more than a strong personality but uncooperative Mayor to succeed. His "my way of or the highway" approach creates too much friction and entropy to reverse the downward spiral for any length of time.

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:26 am 
Dave

Ryan and Biggie you two are right. Its not just black folks
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:14 pm 
James

Number 1 I do not condone violence, and I am not talking about it being hard for Black folk to get a job. I am talking about it being hard for ex cons to find a job. Unfortunately our prisons are filled with African American Men and Women. Would you have hired an ex convict if one applied to Radio Shack?
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:27 pm 
pissedoffmamabear

IF THE EX CON,,,,was not a rapist, or a killer, it would have to depend on the crime,,,,If it was not a very violent crime, yes I would probably give them a chance,,and hire them at Radio shack,,but as far as a rapist or murderer, I really would not like to be raped, when i have to drop my money bag at the bank or shot for the money, so violent offenders,,,no they just need to rot in prison for the rest of their lives, because I would not hire them,,,,WHITE OR BLACK,,,,NO COLOR EXCUSED FOR VIOLENT CRIMES,,,IF YOUR VIOLENT STAY AWAY FROM ME, I BITE
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:12 am 
Ring

Please delete me! perfume Please delete me! rolex1 Please delete me! gucci ringtones Please delete me! Please delete me! ringtones ringtones refinance insurace ringtones blackjack ringtones ringtones ringtones free ringtones insurace ringtones gucci Please delete me! Please delete me! ringtones perfume mortgages ringtones ringtones perfume Please delete me! insurace ringtones ringtones insurace refinance perfume rolex1 ringtones perfume insurace ringtones1 insurace ringtones insurace brand rolex1 refinance ringtones Please delete me! ringtones insurace insurace perfume Please delete me! ringtones free refinance rolex1 Please delete me! Please delete me!
Post Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:59 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: