FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Oh great here we go again.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

My wife has a small tent type storage shed that she keeps a bunch of her "Stuff" in. She went in it the other day and there is a gray cat sleeping on a pile of"Stuff".Instead of running off it pulls the old rub up against the legs and purring trick. The really good part is it is either a nuetered male not likely, or a female with a belly shaped like a football. It appears we now have a pregnant cat hanging around and of course we are feeding it. Anyone up for a kitten when the big event takes place. Holy Moly am I turning into a whimp in my old age. What to do what to do while wringing hands. Laughing

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:20 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
My wife has a small tent type storage shed that she keeps a bunch of her "Stuff" in. She went in it the other day and there is a gray cat sleeping on a pile of"Stuff".Instead of running off it pulls the old rub up against the legs and purring trick. The really good part is it is either a nuetered male not likely, or a female with a belly shaped like a football. It appears we now have a pregnant cat hanging around and of course we are feeding it. Anyone up for a kitten when the big event takes place. Holy Moly am I turning into a whimp in my old age. What to do what to do while wringing hands. Laughing

Let me see, as you get older, does this look soften your heart? Smile Photo below.

You may be lookin' at kittens around Halloween, possibly. If you are going to keep her when she has kittens, she needs extra protein. She may have anywhere from 5-10, start picking names from the Disney show Snow White and name them after the little people. Smile

Gently touch her belly to see if it feels hard, this is an indicator to see if she's really preggers. If it's somewhat soft you may have a neutered/fixed female cat like mine...she got pudgy after surgery.

Let me know. Smile

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

She has a hard tummy and I dont know what is going to become of her. I am not going to have 3 indoor cats and as far as the kittens egads I sure wish they could come up with a pill that would spay or neuter one or the other of the little critters. What a mess. Crying or Very sad
Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You'll be fine grandpa. Smile Is the mom declawed? I am assuming she's not.

Can you put her out in your garage? A box and an old towel? Just in case she feels the urge to nest, that's a scene that you don't want in the house, the birthing that is...ew.

You'll do fine, I know that the humane society may be full, could you spread the words to your friends about the kittens? Could you contact a vets office to see if they could use little "office buddies" when the time comes. Some vets offices do that..dunno.

Andi

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:56 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: