FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Biden pick shows lack of confidence
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

Are you 12?
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

WTF are you talking about I figured you would come up with a valid reason for no attacks. Surely it couldn't have been the Bush administration. Cmon lets hear your theory. Are you 12??? what a friggin dimwit. response.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 pm 
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
WTF are you talking about I figured you would come up with a valid reason for no attacks. Surely it couldn't have been the Bush administration. Cmon lets hear your theory. Are you 12??? what a friggin dimwit. response.

There could be several reasons. I'd like to think our intelligence agencies are doing a much better job collaborating with one another. Obviously, after 9/11 airport security was revolutionized so there isn't much of an opportunity there (fortunately). It could also be that the terrorists simply didn't plan on attacking in the U.S. for a while after 9/11 knowing it would be nearly impossible. Our military operations in Afghanistan have greatly disrupted Al-Qaida's ability to organize and function. Iraq, on the other hand, has probably only served to further anti-American sentiment in the region.

I hope you can understand my post since it contains multisyllabic words and no simplistic catch phrases repeated by the right-wing media.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Or maybe they realized that Bill Clinton was no longer running the show. You know his lack of quick or any responses to terrorist acts. Laughing Not to fear we will see what course they take once Mr. tough guy Barack takes over. That may be very telling indeed.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:20 pm 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

Hm... maye the terrorists haven't attacked because they are waiting for an even bigger war monger to get elected so that the retaliation would make the US even more evil in the eyes of the rest of the world. Essentially they're waiting to attack so that they acquire a larger fan-base. That's one of my theories.

Whatever the reason is for no more attacks, it isn't because Bush and Cheney have stopped them. How could they really stop another attack if one were coming? They couldn't. The only thing they could/would do is sit around for ten minutes and then map out a strategy for capitalizing off people's loss and fear. And start another war somewhere. Maybe somewhere like Venezuela, where some made up connection between Al Qaeda and Chávez could be used as justification for seizing control of their oil.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:23 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

A fan base?? that's an interesting theory. Laughing Oh ya it was for the Oil of course you yourself never use any of the filthy stuff. Laughing
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

Everyone uses oil, talk abut a dimwit response. I need food, electricity and water, just like everyone. Maybe we could start blowing up the electric company and the water company, and ooh- I know- farmers!! Yes farmers because they have no right to control the food they grow. Now were talking. Let's just keep making up justifications for killing people, 'cause our way have life has evolved to leave us with few choices other than relying on oil somehow.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey you just proved that Mike does not have all the dimwitted responses locked up. Laughing You are an asset to to Dems. Laughing
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm 
kryskattan
F L I N T O I D

That's funny since I'm not a democrat, but I would rather be an asset to anyone than just a plain ole ass.

I wish more people were posting so that I wouldn't be so drawn into this pissing match... I'm going to go to bed laughing hysterically once again. Got anymore goofy and pointless youtube videos for tomorrow night?
Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

MikeinGB,
Do you support the Patriot Act?
Do you support FISA?

Just wondering what your stance on these issues are?
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:00 am 
torgohugo
F L I N T O I D

I don’t support shredding our constitution like yesterday’s credit card offer- SS you’re such a naïf.

Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Then I'm sure you agree with the Supreme Court's ruling in the Heller case.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Dave, that Obama icon is totally groovy. Where did you get it? I want one, but with him as a Spartan!

Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 am 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Well....Barack voted for FISA and the Patriot Act.......guess he wants to shred the Constitution too?
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Dave, that Obama icon is totally groovy. Where did you get it? I want one, but with him as a Spartan!

Got it here, then shrunk it.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

scroll down just a bit.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: