FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: obama legislation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Hell yeah we need energy. We have plenty of it but the our government didn't want us to use it.

Hopefully our current mideast adventures won't be a disasterous as our decisions to support Osama Bin Ladin, Saddam Hussein and our help creating the current situation in Iran.

We have more oil than Saudi Arabia. maybe we will start using it before it is too late.

At this point I support drilling to the max in the great lakes. We nee the oil, the revenue and the jobs.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 am 
david
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
Hell yeah we need energy. We have plenty of it but the our government didn't want us to use it.

We have more oil than Saudi Arabia. maybe we will start using it before it is too late.

At this point I support drilling to the max in the great lakes. We nee the oil, the revenue and the jobs.

we have enough oil in the form of tar sands and oil shale, anwar and the gulf to be self sufficent for about 300 years but our beloved nancy pelosi and harry reid will not introduce a drilling vote. so what do we do? not sure but have been seening a commerical with T. BOON PICKINS stating he has a plan. as i am sure you know he is a billionair oil tycoon. i am however more inclined to listen to him as to our elected leaders. did i say leaders?

i know from watching the commerical t. boon is advocating wind and solar and probably drilling. i trust our leaders as far as i could throw them.

God help us all. (sorry to my non believing friends)

david
socal
Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: