FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: OBAMA COMES TO FLINT!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I wonder if they will discourage topless women in the crowd...

At least if you see the footage, you'll know who it is!

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Damn girl you do believe hes the messiah. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

yesterday I saw a gut at Clio & Pasadena selling t-shorts with the picture from Two Tap's avatar and the words "Free At Last" on them.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

The obamagasm gets stupider as it goes along. Laughing One more time.. does this guy look dumb or what. Laughing

Link
Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Well I think that sounds stupid, Dave.

What's a gut though?

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:39 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Here Dave ill help ya out. Gotta explain everything to Demeralda. Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:41 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

LOL.

Ok, welllll....

I assumed he intended some other meaning Smile

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
LOL.

Ok, welllll....

I assumed he intended some other meaning Smile

Guy.
He didn't have a gut, either.

Speaking of shirts, I saw a couple maternity tops in a store today.........
"Does my huge belly make me look fat?"
"Please tell me if my shoes match each other"

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Did you get tickets, Demerelda?

I was on the road, and I asked my wife to try to get some. I had no idea she would have to stand in line for two hours, without even getting tickets in the end.

Oh well, its a long camaign ahead, and Michigan is sure to be visited many times by both candidates.

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 am 
Brian Warner
F L I N T O I D

I feel confident that Barack will be our next pres.

It will be nice to have a pres that still believes in communication to resolve issues rather than puff up their shoulders and get into a fight or war.

Just my opinion.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:10 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

I agree, and this is why I plan on ignoring all polls and punsters that try to show otherwise.

This election is going to be decided by newly registered voters. Millions of people are going to vote for the first time this year, because they feel like Barack Obama finally represents all of us. .

The naysayers who say he hasn't been providing a lot of details about what he has in mind when he calls for "Change" aren't paying attention. His book was a very detailed account of his vision for this country, and does far more to detail his beliefs than almost any other book written by a presidential candidate.

I have to laugh when people call him an "elitist". When did the word "elite" become a perjorative in American politics? Shouldn't we look for those among the "elite" to lead us? When looking for a leader, shouldn't we be searching among the brightest among us, and not for the guy with whom we'd like to share a beer? Let me tell you something; I hate beer, and I couldn't care less about throwing back a brew with the leader of the free world. I want somebody who can listen to all sides of the argument, and not feel threatened by an idea simply because it came from "across the aisle".

We're going to see an unprecedented amount of newly registered voters in the next few months, and these people aren't likely to be on the call lists of a lot of pollsters. They will, however, be deciding this election in favor of Barack Obama.

I have my reservations in D.C for January 20, 2009 to take my kids to see the inaugaration. We're not missing this!

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

So, the Great Savior (Obama) finally discovered the courage to visit Flint, Michigan. The speech at Kettering was nothing more than the same rhetoric and empty message of change he’s been spewing from the start. The blind sheep that continue to follow their Messiah cheered and hollered even though their Savior unabashedly told them only weeks ago that their vote shouldn’t count. Now, he wants to heal the wounds by selling them a story of how his economic policies will cure the ills we are feeling here in Flint. Hogwash.
It amazes me that so many people can simply disregard Obama’s past and place their hopes and dreams behind a man that stands for everything that we should despise. Our President’s should be held to a high moral standard; Obama has shown by his choices in friends and associates that he has NONE. He was preened for politics by Tony Rezko, who has funded him from the start. Needless to say, that money is dirty. No one can convince me that all the Rezko money given to vault Obama up the political ladder was to benefit Obama. Rezko expected (and received) favors from Obama and other high level political figures in Chicago. My bet is that he will receive the ultimate favor from Obama in the future when Obama pardons him for his recent convictions.
It makes me queasy to think that a man that aligned himself with Jeremiah Wright, Phleger, Farrakhan and William Ayers could even be considered for the office of the POTUS. MY God, these friends of Obama HATE the USA and everything our great Country is based upon. Do the followers of Obama even consider the ramifications of having these people so close to our President?
Do these same followers understand that Obama visited Kenya and campaigned for Raila Odinga in his bid to be Kenya’s next President. Odinga’s Orange Party wants to overthrow the Democratic Government in Kenya and replace it with Sharia Law. That’s the same type of government that is in power in the Islamic Nations such as Saudi Arabia where women have basically NO rights. Do they understand that Odinga’s Party burned hundreds of Christians alive in their churches when they were defeated in January?
Am I a Republican? No. I have never pulled the lever for a Republican candidate in any election and I have been voting for 27 years. I will vote for McCain in November simply because the thought of Obama leading this Country scares me to death. The more I see people flocking to Obama’s message of change the more convinced I am that a large percentage of American people will fall for anything. Yes, times are tough, but we cannot allow this man to occupy the Oval Office. The risk is simply too great.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:12 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Style over substance.

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Srattonsigns has Baracko figured out 100%.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:38 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

I'm no genius...but I don't walk into walls either.
Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: