FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Ehren Gonzales

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on planet3.ich-1.com.

The message identifier is: 1FxFFH-0003sP-FY
The subject of the message is: Your Metrics
The date of the message is: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:37:03 -0400

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

egonzalez@cityofflint.com
Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<egonzalez@cityofflint.com>:
host inbound.mailwise.com [216.75.199.81]: 451 <egonzalez@cityofflint.com>:
Recipient address rejected: Please try sending again in 3 minutes

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.
Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ehren Gonzales

My e-mail is egonzales@cityofflint.com

Thanks.

Ehren
Post Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:56 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Cool I see the problem. thanks
Post Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Joe

Ehren keep up the good work! Keep fighting for us!! And while I am at it, could you please fix the road on the corner of Ballenger Hwy and Miller Rd. in front of Citizens Bank. ( where the peace rallies happen). That little turn is terrible, and the pavement is all broke up!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:55 am 
Ehren Gonzales

Unfortunately, this part of the road is not the responsibility of the city, from what I am told. With that said, I have forwarded a request to the Genesee County Road commission on who I need to contact to try and prioritize getting this section along with the entire section of Ballenger south of Miller as well as 12th street fixed. Hopefully, we will see some action soon.

If you have any further concerns please contact me at egonzales@cityofflint.com or at 397-0737.

Thanks.

Ehren
Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: