FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Alex Harris's recall attempt - Successful Mayor Resigns
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

For those interested. I edited certain parts to make it more politically correct.

NEWS RELEASE

To: All Media

Contact Person: Alex Harris
(810) 238-9017

Event: Formation of a PAC to support RECALL of Flint Mayor Donald Williamson

Event date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008

-For Immediate Release-

On Wednesday, April 30th, 2008 the Committee to Recall Williamson will file papers with the Genesee County Clerk with the purpose of forming a Political Campaign Committee that seeks to promote the recall and removal from office of Donald Williamson, current Mayor of Flint.

The formation will help provide the resources intended to support a successful grass-roots effort seeking positive change for our community. With the understanding that recall language must be submitted and approved in the upcoming month, will assist those seeking information on the Williamson recall effort.

As long as Mayor Williamson remains in office, we will continue to be active and the Committee is determined to make Don Williamson accountable to the taxpayers and voters of Flint.

All questions regarding the formation / operation of the Committee to Recall Williamson should be directed to Alex Harris at ( 810 ) 238 – 9017.

Last edited by Adam on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:19 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

How about posting the uncensored version?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
How about posting the uncensored version?

NEWS RELEASE

To: All Media

From: CROOK (Committee to Recall an Obtuse Obsolete Kook)

Contact Alex Harris
Person:

(810) 238-9017

Event: Formation of a PAC to support RECALL of Flint Mayor

Donald Williamson

Event date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008

-For Immediate Release-

On Wednesday, April 30th, 2008 the Committee to Recall an Obtuse Obsolete Kook ( CROOK ) will file papers with the Genesee County Clerk with the purpose of forming a Political Campaign Committee that seeks to promote the recall and removal from office of Donald Williamson, current Mayor of Flint.

The formation of CROOK will help provide the resources intended to support a successful grass-roots effort seeking positive change for our community. With the understanding that recall language must be submitted and approved in the upcoming month, CROOK will assist those seeking information on the Williamson recall effort.

As long as Mayor Williamson remains in office, CROOK will continue to be active and the Committee is determined to make Don Williamson accountable to the taxpayers and voters of Flint.

All questions regarding the formation / operation of the Committee to Recall an Obtuse Obsolete Kook should be directed to Alex Harris at ( 810 ) 238 – 9017.
Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:30 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Thank you.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

What happen to the C-FAGs?

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

ZZzzzzz Zzzzz Zzzz ZZZZzzzz ZZZzzz

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

"Very much appreciate your response, will keep you fully apprised as things progress. Can not turn in Recall language until May 12th or 13th ----- due to 6 month rule after Williamson's re-election & start of his new term. After that, must wait approx. 10 - 14 days for the hearing to approve the Recall language ( Committee of 3 : County Clerk Mike Carr, Treasurer Dan Kildee, Judge Weiss ) After that, we're given 6 months to collect just under 8 K certified signatures from registered voters of Flint. Of course, those signatures can only be used in any given 3 month period from that 6 months. Hope my explanation is as clear as Mudd. Anyway, come late May things should start to come together. Again, I thank you & please spread the word as you see fit. Alex Harris"
Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:58 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

The whole thing is a joke!lol
The little pot face leprechaun obviously has an axe to grind.

I agree with Mr Eashoo ZZZZZzzzz ZZZZZzzzz.
Good post Ryan!

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Everyone stuck in the city of Flint under this megalomaniac should be excited about this.

I just don't get you people. I really don't. There is not ONE GOOD THING THIS IDIOT has done for the city of Flint. NOT ONE.

I can only assume people who "support" him are getting something out of it, or are irretrievably stupid.
Post Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Everyone stuck in the city of Flint under this megalomaniac should be excited about this.

I just don't get you people. I really don't. There is not ONE GOOD THING THIS IDIOT has done for the city of Flint. NOT ONE.

I can only assume people who "support" him are getting something out of it, or are irretrievably stupid.

WOW, something We agree on. You're not all bad after all. LOL
Post Thu May 01, 2008 1:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

That's the one thing we've always agreed on, Ted. I haven't forgotten.
Post Thu May 01, 2008 1:09 pm 
squash
F L I N T O I D

quote:
You're not all bad after all. LOL

No comment.
Post Thu May 01, 2008 1:28 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have to bow out, I don't want to lose members.

Post Thu May 01, 2008 3:09 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Hey, I will say thanks for not just banning us Smile
Post Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Let me try a different approach... So would you call Mayor Williamson a Bad Leader or a good leader, and why?
Post Thu May 01, 2008 5:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: