FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: CRIME AT GENESEE VALLEY MALL

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
William T.

I got my car broken into last night at the Gen Valley Mall... Sad The officer who came out said this happens dozens of times every day! Is that area worst then Flint? And if so, why isn't reported on?

Could it be that The Advertisers in the Flint Journal pressure the Journal not to write that stuff?
Post Wed May 31, 2006 12:20 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

never heard about the rapist that was attacking women either. That was some time ago. But after he was done. He'd pack them with sand. If anyone in law enforcement reads this. They will know I'm not making it up. That information along witht he rapes was never made public.

But, that is in Flint Township. Not Flint proper. We have enough sicko's of our own. Probably from Flint anyway.
Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Screws fall out all the time... The world is an imperfect place !

I believe I read not long ago that Flint Twp ranked near the top (above Flint even) for larceny and property crimes.

I rather drive to Novi or even Sagnasty to shop. The Valley has become ghetto !
Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:49 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I understand the world isn't a perfect place. But, these are major cover ups. The Flint Journal is again failing it's community.

Failing o report on crime. Failure to hold politicians accountable for thier incorrect facts or out and out lies. Unless those omissions benefit the Journal.

Crime went up in 2005, Don Williamson states in speech Major crimes reduced. Flint Journal Silent.

City council ok's purchase of Tahoes for Police Dept. Cost more than impalas, less safe, cost more to maintain. Mayor and council state it will save money. Journal Just prints what they said. Doesn't bother to verify what the facts are.

The city impound lot is a clear violation of City Ordinance. Simple to find if you take the time to read that whole section of the ordinance. Mayor continues with the lot, City council says nothing. Flint Journal remains silent.

Most of the income for the City from the Impound lot is from fees paid by people who had their cars stolen in Flint. Mayors doesn't see that as a problem. Police Don't give a damn, Council approves the fines on peoples cars being stolen. Flint Journal remains silent.

The mayor claims Dale Kildee, supported NAFATA, Is against Tariffs. Yet, Dale Kildee’s record is pretty darn clear. He is opposed to NAFTA, CAFTA and has consistently voted for tariffs and against protecting foreign companies from having to pay taxes in the USA. The journal, prints peoples opinions that agree with the mayor's lies, and never researches the truth and print it.

Sure it's not a perfect world. But, we don't need a media that refuses to report on the truth and hypes up the lies.

This is why I only buy the sunday paper. Got to get the coupons and sale ads. Pretty much a waste of time and money the rest of the week.
Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Are you EVER happy or satisfied Ted? Even the roaches in Flint know that it's a hole !

Attend the police academy and become a cop to make changes !
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:18 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

1st off. You don't make changes at the bottom. you start at the top. 2nd. While I have respect for the police. I have little compasion for the ones in Flint. It is a job like a teachers. Thankless and unfullling if your just doing it as a job. It's a job i don't want or need. You've got to want to do it. too many of the ones we have in Flint are in that line of work becuase it's a job to them. I spent my time in the USMC becuase that was the life I wanted at that time. Public service wether federal or local is not a "JOB". I didn't join the corps to get rich or make money. I did it to serve. Same comcept or Police officers. I find that attitude in other areas of Genesee county. But not here. It's all about the job.
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:50 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: