FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Cut police when?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

quote:
AnimalNutt0599 schreef:
I just wanted to let you all know that my mom and I thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support. Vic is doing well, walking around about every two hours, resting, talking, and supposed to be having the last of all three tubes taken out of his lungs today. If he continues progressing this way, the doctors have told us that he may be released as early as Monday. We will continue to keep you all updated with any information that we hear and the status of how Vic is doing. As for the criminals behind this whole mess, there have been arrest and leads, but nothing has been confirmed to having the people who did this to him, arrest and put forth for trail.
Jenn(Vic's daughter)

Jenn,
Please tell "Magic Vic" the neighborhood children miss him and ask if he will be OK?
All their Love -sent to his doorstep -wrapped up in a simple balloon and a few fragrant flowers.

Would like to do a benefit for the family. I am sure the cost of maintaining the store without sales is high.
I spoke with Sherri a bit about this but waited until the primary concern of Vics health was out of the woods.
Need a family rep. so Sherri can just focus on Victor.
Want to help above board.

Peace,
Rap

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 pm 
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
Police are searching for the men, who were wearing dark clothing and who left in a gray sport utility vehicle.

Excellent description of the scumbags, should make apprehending them with citizens help a snap. Rolling Eyes

I've noticed the Flint Journal has been putting some small stories about crime and not mentioning the color of the criminal[s]. Gues it is a pc thing now.

Hogwash. When it comes to reporting crime, EVERY element of description of the perp needs to be recorded and broadcast far and wide. Starting with gender and skin color. The objective is to apprehend the culprit, not engage in racial insensitivities.

Culprit is described as a male 5'6" to 5'10" with a medium build...yeah right

morons.

but that's the FJ for ya

It was hard to tell the if the person coming in the store as I was leaving was an inch shorter or taller than me from across the room.

Perhaps I should have gotten closer an measured?

police keed certain aspects confidential to better be able to prosectute.

The defense can say the witness got the description from the press and the testimony is discarded.
Get out of jail free!
RAP

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:57 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: