FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Crime/Police Stats broken down honestly

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I've been very generous in my protrayal of the Numbers when it comes to crime in Flint. So I used completely documented numbers and stats and broke them right down as honest as possible. http://www.cityofflint.net/honest_statistics.htm

Let me know what you think!
Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Today I just received some inside information. That I will reveal once I do my channel 17 TV show. That not only supports what I said in my letter to the Mayor, Chief, and Council, but proves it from inside the department (The departments own reports.) I’m not sure if I'll do it on my third or forth show. I will have Authoritative evidence from inside the Department proving their responses and actual calls responded to. LOL This is killing me to keep this stuff quiet. This stuff will blow people out of the water. I thought Eric had some really good shows. Can't give it away yet. But, I've given the Mayor, the Chief and the City Council more than enough information and ammunition to address this problem. Since they refuse to act upon it. I will make this information from the very police dept that claims they are over worked now. PUBLIC! This is information the Chief and the Mayor already know about. And have known about. They still have a month to go to make changes. And still the Flint Journal remains silent.

The sad thing is. Too many people in Flint are too thrilled that their street is getting paved, and the Don is out handing out money out of his own pocket to people. LOL I am sure looking forward to this. I'm wondering if Patsy will want to distance herself from her husband once this stuff is made public. Naw, they will just try to spin it like everything else the Mayor has done in Flint. Fining people for getting their cars stolen, paying more for stuff and calling it a savings. Major crime reduction of a TWELVE PERCENT INCREASE. This would almost be laughable if it wasn't so sad!
Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted J

You all wonder why crime is so high. But your not interested in looking at why? THis is why Crime is so High in Flint. Not enough people care.
Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:41 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

OK, last time to bring it back to the forefront.

So, it doesn't bother anyone on this forum, or even in Flint. That with the amount of incidents that the Flint Police have to respond to. If we only used the 177 budgeted sworn officers (not counting the remaining 70 in supervision and investigations). If the average officer only worked 280 days a year, 40 hours a week. They wouldn't even have to be accountable for 2 TWO incidents per day. This is a fact!

This is a fact that the Current Police Chief, Mayor and City Council already know. I figured it out on my own. I have since received verification from the inside of the Police Dept. But, I'm leaving that discussion for my TV program. When I get it aired! The Mayor and the Chief know, because they have or can have access to the “Call Logs” for the individual officers. The Council Knows, because I sent them the information personally. They all have it.

I noticed they will read some dumb dribble that was sent to them during Council Meetings. But, there is never a mention of any of the information I’ve sent them. Because if they read any portion of it aloud. Then everyone would know. They aren’t doing the job they were elected to do. They are doing anything, except trying to waste more money increases the police force, so that officers only have to respond to 1 incident per day. If they read anything I’ve written, they would have to admit failure to live up to their campaign stands of fighting crime.

Flint just seems to like to create it’s own solutions. They refuse to try anything that has already been proven to work, COMPSTAT. Flint needs it badly. If it is so unsafe for Officers in Flint? Why don’t we have satellite tracking on officers cars just like they have in other police departments? Supervision in the Police dept should know exactly where each police vehicle is. So that what happened to Owen Fisher couldn’t have happened. If Flint police had real time tracking just like other Police Departments do. That accident would never have happened.

The City of Flint should Sponsor Lo-Jack. So that people who wanted to purchase it could at a discount. We need someone to help with the REAL Problems facing Flint! Crime! We need a Mayor and Council that wants to do more than just throw money at the problem. Then Claim they are doing something about it. You know, like announce that Crime is being reduced while the City’s own statistics show crime going up in Leaps and Bounds!

Do they really want something done? Or are they trying to do what politically looks good. If they would just do their jobs and LEAD! Why can’t we get council and the Mayor to actually look at the law enforcement in the City with a critical eye. Analyze it themselves. I’m open for other ideas. Just please, base them on the facts. Let’s not make things up like “Major Reductions in Crime” that don’t exist. Then tell me you’ve accomplished something.
Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: