FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint school liason officer set to plead

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

Flint school liason officer is set to plead guilty to simple assault. He will be sentenced July 10th or so. You heard it here first !

Peace Cool
Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:20 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Actually I read it in the Flint Journal First.
Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
GuestII

NEW SCOOP!~!

From what I've been able to gather. This punk that the Officer hit. Had been Banned from School!!!! (Flint Journal either didn't know ((YEAH RIGHT) or knew and didn't mention that (leftist, communist News rag))

This officer had a spotless record in 17 years of service.

The punk had beat the living daylights out of an elderly security guard at the school a few weeks prior to the officers confrontation with the Juvenile Delinquent, and already has a record that predestines him for future incarceration.

This “CHILD” (future prison inmate number one million two hundred and six) was completely banned from riding the Bus or even being on school property.

Hmm How did the Journal miss that?

Why would the Journal IGNORE that?

Since we cannot get accurate or even slightly informative reporting from the Flint Journal. Where do we go? How do we get the Truth? Especially when the Reporters for the Flint Journal know the facts. But continuously distort them for political or liberal extremist reasons.

WORHTLESS PIECE OF *#&^!!

Paper or the Punk?
Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:04 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: