FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: A sermon by Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

And God Said to Moses: I Hate Those Honkey-Ass Crackers
A Sermon by Jeremiah Wright
Posted by Frank J. at 10:54 AM | 2 blog reactions | Comments (14)

EDITOR'S NOTE: This sermon has been edited for language. This is a political blog, not some church Democrats go to.

When Moses finally escaped the Egyptians, he turned to God and asked, "There could surely be no one as bad at those people?" God said to Moses, "Yes there are. Beware the honkeys. Beware the crackers. Especially beware the Jews. I hate all those people. Frankly, if you blow up their buildings, that's okay with me."
"That's right: NASA is going to send the black man to Venus where it is inhospitable to life and we will all die."

That wisdom speaks even more to us today as we are beset by honkeys. America is a country founded by crackers and run by Jews that exists for no other reason than to kill black people. They invented AIDS to kill us. They made crack to drug us. They use hidden ninjas to stage black on black violence. Hillary does not understand this. In fact, she's busy in her hollowed out volcano working on AIDS version two. That's why they are scared of a black man being president, because he will cut the millions of dollars that go to black genocide and instead invest that money where God says it should be: In killing honkey!

Yes, they will stop at nothing to keep the black man out of power and from his rightful job of cracker-cide. That's why they spread the rumors about Obama. They say he's inexperienced and he'll be a disaster. That's not an argument against him, because America deserves a disaster! So they try to say he's secretly a Muslim. Again, that's not an argument against him, because maybe he should be a Muslim. They're doing God's work: Blowing up the honkeys and the Jews. So only reason that all those crackers oppose Obama is that they know he's going to succeed at what he promises: Killing the honkeys!

Now some tell me that we shouldn't be for killing the honkeys. We should just turn the other cheek. Who says this? That cracker Jesus! Well, answer me this: Has Jesus ever been called a [n-word]? Did anyone invent AIDS to kill Jesus? Well, maybe Jesus should not be lecturing the black man on what he should and should not be doing. As we speak, the government is working on plans to send all black people to Venus! That's right: NASA is going to send us to Venus where it is inhospitable to life and we will all die. So what does Jesus have to say about that? Nothing! God bless Jesus? No. God [expletive] Jesus! To hell with him! Throw his cracker ass out of here!

Remember the story of Samson. When the Jews tricked him out of his strength, they chained him up so all the crackers could come and laugh at him. So, he turned to God with one last prayer and screamed, "I hate the honkeys!" which granted him a final burst of strength to kill them all. Though the crackers may now be keeping us down, we can have one final prayer to kill them all. That prayer is Obama... though his campaign would like me to remind you that I in know way speak for him. Amen.

Jeremiah Wright was until recently the Pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ, and has been the spiritual adviser of the Obamas for twenty years (though he would like to distance himself from some of the anti-American statements of Michelle Obama). Now retired, he hopes to finally read that Bible he's been hearing so much about. He hates the honkeys.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Sunday after sunday Barcko and his clan sat there and listened while this"Man Of God" spewed this nonsense. Of course hes now trying to weasle out of his past. If and when he finally does get the nod as his parties choice I cant wait for the TV ads exposing even more of his past. Hillary is sleazy but this guy Wow. By the way I wonder how many young black youths in the congregation took the Good Reverand at his word and went out and did or are planning to do as he suggested.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:11 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

I have seen the footsge recently of Mr. Wright's sermons. I found them to be frightening. But this post has no source. Unless Frank J. is who we should be getting our facts from. I'll admit that it is scary to think that anybody would write this though.

BTW isn't honkies the correct plural of honky? You know; drop the y add ies.
Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:01 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
BTW isn't honkies the correct plural of honky? You know; drop the y add ies.

Maybe we should ask Obama im sure he knows. Laughing

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:41 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Even though this post has no source, we've seen Rev Wright's sermons on all the media outlets ( their almost comical). My question is where is Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? I'm certain they would have been all over this had it been a white pastor spewing out such rascist B.S.

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:18 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:35 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

HUH?????? Well im glad he cleared that up. Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I think that I have a problem with the whole concept of "liberation theology" as pointed out in the video.

At first approximately about 40 years ago, I do believe that there is a definitive reason for the liberation theology, that was the concept of racism and pure oppression in America and Latin America. In order to combat against something that oppresses everyone major changes need to take place and that is rallying a person behind a cause to thwart what you want changed. Yes, that means sitting down and contemplating either in a religious setting or secular setting what to do to decide to get what you want.

Now that that part of my explanation is over, in this day and age is the gung ho effect of grasping the liberation theology really necessary to take with such zeal? I don't think so. What I think happened is that over the years the liberation theology has morphed into hate.

Not just Black liberation theology, but you will also notice in the video that the reverend mentions womens liberation theology which also paralleled with the black liberation theology in the 60's and 70's. Everyone wanted to be equal with good right too. Why should any human be treated differently just because they have different body parts and skin color. Now that we are in the 21st century, do we really need to continue on with ideas that were started in the 60's? I don't believe so, because with time certain ideas have been negated through the generations.

Did my mom hear the N word at home, sure enough, did my dad hear the n word at home? Did I hear the n word at home? NO. My parents didn't like it so they didn't say it in our presence. Water down the generations. Do I use the word? Only in passing as to wonder why the word is still with us.

I like to believe that the message that our fathers and mothers fought for in 1960's for other people to hear, like their children and grandchildren that racism shouldn't be promoted is coming to fruition. And it is. But the ideologies that this reverend is spewing, is outdated and needs tweaking. For there are many whites, as myself that take offense that he thinks that we whites are all offensive, for it seems this way to me..............he can't see through the color barrier.

<off of soapbox>

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:34 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well one thing to remember Barack and his wife thought enough of the rev to be married by him,have their kids babtized by him, and sit thru sermon after sermon for 20 years apparently agreeing with him. Their is no way this guy is qualified to be our next prez.

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm 
necroped
F L I N T O I D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-schaeffer/obamas-minister-committe_b_91774.html

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Two tap, let me play Devil's advocate for a minute....do I do that?! nah....Wink

There are certain denominations in America that are inherently the type that have the attitude of "check your brain at the door" and some are not and thrive on opposite opinions. It pretty much derives from the person's founders or history through the ages.

One can have their child fully immersed by a minister and marriage ceremony performed by the same minister and not fully agree with the teachings or actions of the said minister. I am one of those people!! Wink

Dunno, hate to put all Christians in one basket since there are some 33k denominations in America, according to the last stat provided to me by a full fledged atheist. Smile

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:51 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Devils advocate in a religious discussion. Laughing Laughing
I know their are variations on ceremonys such as baptism, communion and such. Thats not the issue here. If their was a white male republican running for prez who had sat thru his kindergarden class where the teacher had made a racially insensitve comment the press would have dug it up and his career would be over. Baracko sat thru 20 years of this guys sermons and apparently found nothing wrong and in fact used him as a mentor. This old double standard crap aint gonna fly. He may be cute, a great speaker, takes your breath away or tells the folks what they wanna hear, but he has ties to a hate filled racist organization that being his church and hes gonna have to answer for it.

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:08 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

And I am Episcopalian, and that p*sses off a bunch of people too.....<sigh>.

Dunno. I have had the same things happen to me.......even politicians show up at my doorstep and I am going to ask what they are going to do to implement social equality for everyone.......yes, including gays. One guy actually alluded to the fact that he couldn't believe that I believed what I believed......stood there staring like I had thwumped him upside the head with my great grandma's cast iron skillet....Smile

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:12 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I do not believe your church preachs the hate the rev jeremiah does and if by chance it did would you not bailout?

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Rightly so, I would bail out. Smile Just trying to present the other side....<sigh>.

Some people are afraid to move onto different churches, for a myriad of reasons, though. I think more than anything a lot of people may not leave church due to the family-ness of the congregation. He could have liked some of the people in the church, but pick and choose what is being preached....dunno.

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:20 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: