FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: This is so WRONG

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Aborted Babies Thrown into Dumpster

CNS News provides an example of the reverence with which baby-killing moonbats at "family planning" clinics regard human life:

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and the Lathrup Village (Mich.) Police Department are investigating the contents of a dumpster behind the WomanCare abortion clinic where body parts of aborted babies, bio-hazardous materials and patients' medical records were found earlier this month.

"I was aware of the reality of abortion, but it was unnerving," Police Sgt. Vincent Lynch said of viewing the evidence, adding that "intact fetuses" were among the debris.

Lynch notes that the abortion mill is next to a residential area, and that animals could easily drag around the horrors they discover. Troy Newman of Operation Rescue comments on the practice of chucking dead babies in the garbage bin:

This outrageous behavior is what we've found is typical of many abortion clinics. Abortion by its very nature draws the lowest of the low to this kind of medicine. The fine doctors have life-saving, not life-ending practices.

If you've got an extremely strong stomach, check out the video of what pro-life activists found in the Dumpster:

NOTE: The video's on Youtube; do a search for "aborted babies", & it's the second one listed. You have to sign in to view it.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Since he's a medical expert, I guess he would know!
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:29 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ill bet theres a video you wont see on the evening news. Shocked By the way any abortion experts know where they do dump em I mean they have to go somewhere right?
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Abortion by its very nature draws the lowest of the low to this kind of medicine.

This is so offensive it's not funny. My abortionist went to Harvard!
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Their aint much about the subject that is not offensive. No winners to be found. Sad
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:02 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

What's offensive is to make a ridiculous conclusion that only BAD doctors are drawn to doing abortions. Some of them have a conscience in that they feel women deserve the choice. These people are risking their lives to provide a service they feel is necessary.

I would argue that only BAD doctors are drawn plastic surgery. Oh wait, I would argue that, except it's RIDICULOUS!
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I dont know you checked on some of those hollywood multiple face lift folks lately the ones who cant close their eyes. Shocked Laughing
Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:

quote:
Abortion by its very nature draws the lowest of the low to this kind of medicine.

This is so offensive it's not funny. My abortionist went to Harvard!

Couldn't find one that went to a good medical school?
Laughing

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

LOL. My other abortionist went to Johns Hopkins! Happy now? <G>
Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:19 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

An excellent school. Wink

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:35 pm 
tricky mutha
F L I N T O I D

My abortionist beat up your honor student.

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:32 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: