FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Activist Policing
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

I guess there is a name for the kind of policing used in New York City to reduce crime by 50-70%. I found the term in this wonderful article today. http://urbanelephants.com/nyc/node/2829

Anyways here is more evidence that it actually works http://www.ci.monrovia.ca.us/city_hall/police_department/community_activist_policing.htm

More evidence: http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_1_sndgs01.html

While community policing can be MUCH better at making communities feel better about their police forces perhaps we should consider switching to Activist Policing which is more focused on and better at preventing and reducing crime.

Adam Ford
Post Sat May 27, 2006 7:20 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
and above all on the “broken-windows” strategy of policing such “quality of life” offenses as aggressive panhandling and public urination, on the assumption that tolerating such disorder gives wrongdoers the impression that no one is in charge and encourages more serious offenses.

I love it when you post these articles. I read the same thing I've been writing on my website. I knew I wasn't the only one. I point it out to people that they get mad at me. LOL When police don't police. It gives criminals the idea that they can get away with anything, thereby encouraging more serious crimes.

FUNNY There is no mention anywhere in that article about "Don't Snitch T-Shirts" or an "Conspiracy of Silence"

However, they did touch on some of the points I've been making over and over. Unemployment has NO BEARING ON CRIME!!! I love it when I'm right.

quote:
The results strongly indicated that broken-windows policing does matter in cutting crime—a lot. None of the other leading explanations seems plausible. Broken-windows policing significantly and strongly associates with sharp reductions in violent crime; in fact, we estimate that it prevented at least 60,000 violent crimes in New York between 1989 and 1998. By contrast, changes in the number of high school–age males bore no significant association with changes in the amount of violent crime. Nor did shifts in drug use. As for the economy, changes in unemployment levels did relate weakly to reduced violent crime—but in exactly the opposite way than criminologists had theorized. Over the ten-year period of our analysis, violent crime actually dipped as unemployment worsened. Our findings leave all the conventional explanations with little to support them.

WELL NO DUH! Crime is caused by Criminals. Lazy bums who want something for nothing. Poverty, unemployment. Doesn't matter.

quote:
…what we discovered is that officers who enforced broken-windows laws routinely evaluated the actual situation at hand and the potential consequences of their actions. While arresting a minor offender was always an option, for example, police used discretion and often warned the offender verbally instead.

Hmm, it says they used discretion, made judgment calls. You mean to tell me they didn’t verbally abuse the offender or the victim? What a NOVEL approach to police work. Too bad we can’t get this in Flint. Imagine what Flint would be like if the police listened to the citizens instead of treating them like the criminal, or used discretion, and thought about what result their actions would have. I really wonder what it’s going to take to get even a fraction of that here in Flint. Discretion is not, actually finding the teenager, that has broken into someone’s house, has most of their stuff packed into his parents garage. Taking him to his parents, and making return the stolen items. That is poor judgment. Breaking and Entering Is a crime. And I’m pretty sure the amount of items this punk had stolen could possibly qualify him as a felon. Taking him back to his crack head parents, who probably knew he was doing it. Wasn’t the proper judgment call. Police basically told this teenager. Next time, Don’t get caught. But, if you do. We’ll just make you return what we caught you with.

quote:
Precinct leaders, we also learned from our up-close observations, regularly used the now-famous Compstat system of computerized crime tracking and establishing accountability—another Giuliani-Bratton innovation—to identify potential crime problems and come up with smart ways to deal with them before they materialized. Though we don’t have data that prove Compstat has helped slash New York’s crime rate, everything that we saw suggests that it has. We noted that commanders successfully called their shots: when Compstat focused their attention on fighting a given category of crime, that kind of crime usually decreased.

Wow, they came up with "SMART" ways to deal with potential crime. Don't hear them whining about Scar Face or Don't Snitch T-Shirts, or Poverty, or unemployment or People not coming forward because they don't trust or believe police will even do anything about the crime. All those elderly killed in Flint would still be alive had Police followed up on the easier to solve crime. When Ms. Cleaves was attacked TWICE, and the criminals were driving around in her Escalade, and talking on her cell phone. Or The Woman that was raped by John M Cadarette, had they arrested him when they KNEW Where he was, When they knew where he had the Guns hidden, When they knew where he dumped the gun safe. When they knew he shot holes in the stop sign with an assault rifle, when they watched him drive by after the shooting. Or after he pawned some of the items he stole at Diane’s Pawn Shop using his own ID. Hmm, how about smart ways to catch siding thieves. How about looking at their identification taken by the scrap yards, or looking at the video taken by citizens. Or showing up when citizens call while they are taking the siding off the house. Those are just plain obvious ways to catch them. I don't see how they even had to think up smart ways to accomplish it.

quote:
Community policing is both a philosophy and an organizational strategy that allows the police and the community to work closely together in new ways to solve the problems of crime

You mean to tell me that there are police departments that work with the community? When you call to report a crime, that they don't make fun of you? Such as when you hear or see first hand officers letting criminals go with drugs on them? Now those officers are being charged. Huh? Laugh at me for reporting it. It only took about three years before it was finally brought out. I was right then and I'm still right.

I can't wait to get my own show going channel 17. I'll be providing all these articles and stats I’m finding and graphing. I think I'll even get me a Don't Snitch T-Shirt.

On a more positive note. I did see one Channel 17 show that dedicated time to crime stoppers. Great idea. I hope it helps.

I personally don’t think much is going to change until we get some serious leadership at City hall and in the Police Dept. So that officers will be held accountable for refusing to act upon credible information.
Post Sun May 28, 2006 1:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Interesting, no other resonses.
Post Tue May 30, 2006 8:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rapunzel

Ok, Jerr Bear

We both know our community police officers do a lions share. When they are not pulled away to do other things.

"and above all on the “broken-windows” strategy of policing such “quality of life” offenses as aggressive panhandling and public urination, on the assumption that tolerating such disorder gives wrongdoers the impression that no one is in charge and encourages more serious offenses."

take this one small issue that is not being addressed. This issue is not only a police issue but a community issue. We talked to every business owner in the "bad eastside" Lewis & Franklin area. Overall the largest complaint was open intoxicants and panhandling. Prostitution and others came close.

We invited all business owners to a dinner free of cost, with council people, comm. police and resource people in attendance. NOT one of the liquor/ beer store owners showed up! I thought if they shared each others complaints they could address the issue along with comm. police support. They could barr the panhandling offenders collectively like a bar "we won't serve you for 30 days due to offenses to the public customers". Well they have to try to make a difference rather than just complain. Kinda work together.

This has no bearing on stronger offenses but it could have been a start. remove the panhandlers and then the pros. ect.n The store complains about loss of business but yet continues to serve them.

Had a panhandler knock on my door today. Had kids on my porch. Said he ran out of gas down the road wanted a couple of dollars. He had been here late at night before in this quiet area and said the same thing. I gave his description as a suspicious person.

I told him to get the hell off my porch and never come around my kids. (Only one was mine but they all are mine at my house) I told him I am calling my community police officer and you better never panhandle in my neighborhood. As he fast footed down the road I yelled I am calling my community police officer right now. Never ever come back in my neighborhood!

Ted, I miss my Pitt ... me and a base ball bat and the threat of my friends in community policing can keep them away. He was to fuf4in to
close to my girl!

Peace
Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:57 am 
Ted J

Great Job,

I don't know if I mentioned I ran off some people in a car the other day chasing down someone in my neighborhood. Didn't call police. I hate listening to their excuses about why they don't do their job.

Anyway. Those business meetings. In the middle of the day. Not good. I know if My owner had his business on the eastside. He wouldn’t have time to take off in the middle of the day and go to a lunch. We eat lunch on the job for the most part. "Russian Duck" Rush-IN-Duck-Out. Just like we had in boot camp.

Most business owners I know, don't leave their business during the busiest time of the day. Around noon time. +/- an hour and a half.

That's why I don't go to meetings. Any of them. When you work. You don't have the time during working hours to go to meetings.

However, I would think that if this is such a big problem for them. They would make the time. But I do understand if they don't show.

I agree. The numbers show the community Police do the Majority of the Police work in this city. My problem with the way Flint attempts to call what it is doing "following the Broken Windows" Is they are not. Flint under this Mayor has created a Modified Half-Ass pick and choose what they want to do method. Instead of doing everything. Evidenced by the MAJOR INCREASE in crime (30 PERCENT) since the Mayor took over. Painting over graffiti doesn't solve the problem. You have to also go after those painting it in the first place.
Post Wed May 31, 2006 9:18 am 
rapunzel

This was in the evening (dinner)to accomodate Business owners that can not attend the noon weekly meetings.

many volunteer hours went into this
Post Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:23 am 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

The City of Monrovia's Community Activist Policing (CAP) Program was implemented in June 1990.

http://www.ci.monrovia.ca.us/city_hall/police_department/community_activist_policing.htm

Since that time, the city has experienced an over fifty percent reduction in serious crime.

I read the article. It appears we are doing many of the elements of there program here.
Whats missing?
Has Crooms committee filed a report?
What are the crime watches doing?
What are nbh groups doing?
Is there a centralization and coordination?
WHat could I do tomorrow to pitch in?
Post Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

I attended the meeting on behalf of the business that I work for... While I think that it is a positive step when folks can come together to start a dialogue on the problems that they are all facing, I think that the focus of the meeting quickly strayed from a disscussion of what the City can do to help some of the issues that face business folks to more of a focus on how do we fix "quality of life" issues for residents.... They are intermingled but business on the Eastside, and the City in general, have very specific issues that should be dealt with....

In the last three months, my place of employment has had 4 cars stolen.. several broken into, several plates stolen.. and the response from the police is only... pay the impound fee and get over it.... at $180.00 a pop impound fee, $300.00 to $500.00 in repair costs etc.. pretty soon businesses are going to ask the questions... Why should I continue in the City of Flint when I could be doing business in Grand Blanc? On several occassions I have spoken to the COPs officer at the EBA meetings asking him to stop by the store to talk with the owners... he has never shown up .... We call 911 at 8:30 am asking for an officer to show up and they don't even dispatch them until 4:30 pm after the detective has called to say the the car is in the impound lot..... We give them descriptions of folks that we given to us from neighbors, and they don't even write them down... There is never an investigation.

Why and how does a business like Brown's Funeral home, for example, continue to operate in the environment that it does? When you have family coming from out of town to a funeral do you want to take them to the eastside of Flint or to Hill Rd in Grand Blanc?

At some point, the City is going to have to put the focus on really taking care of abandoned homes and vacant properties that have become havens for illegal activity.

At some point the City is going to have to put the focus on stopping crime before it happens rather than collecting the fees after it happens.

At some point the City is going to have to put the focus on presenting a real police presence, one that the Community Policing is supposed to allow for, rather than continually saying that we don't have enough officers... because we do...

What can we do tomorrow? Start demanding accountability from our elected officials.. rather than lip service.... Look around you.... Can we do better?

If we don't act as a community.. we'll be a city of liquor stores and dollar stores...

Don't we deserve better?
Post Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Josh, Don't it seem like a broken record? I mean. Those are the same LAME ASS excuses. The Flint police continually give. In my interviews last month. Doing the research for my article in Uncommon sense. I was floored to find out what smaller depts. in this county do.

We were talking about this at work today. One guy listens to his police scanner all the time. He said they almost always ask for the "Time of call"

what he said he finds is that he is getting ready for bed, and the police are finally responding. this is the norm.

I've seen over and over. Since I work in Burton now. When Burton police show up. They are there fast. They take fingerprints. If the suspect took off on foot. They have the K-9 dog there within 20 minutes and they are tracking the suspect. I just want to scream. These people take their job seriously. Why can't we get that in Flint?

It's because a lack of police officers. I've posted all the stats available on my website. I'll bet a kid with a 3rd grade education would look at all the numbers and wonder. How come other depts. with more citizens and less officer. Do so much better at fighting crime. It's starts at the top. It is getting worse. Not better.

The biggest problem right now we face. Is getting the city Mayor and Council to admit there is even a problem! You cannot fix a problem that you don't believe exists. And since the Flint Journal and other local media won't publish the truth. Won't do any investigation on their own. The main stream of people. Just sit back and accept when city leaders hand out the cotton candy and say "Here" "This will fill you up" and since it sounds good they roll along merrily. Until they become a victim of crime. Then wonder why?

In 2005. Flint 911 took more calls for police. Than the city has in citizens.

Judges are constantly extending probation and giving probation to criminals because of lack of jail space or lack of gonads.

Police, refuse to investigate crimes that could easily be solved. Then become angry with the victim. When the victim gives them the evidence that proves who did it. They never act upon it.

Hey guys. It’s not getting better.

None of these organizations, seem to have information available to public, via the web. I would have loved to have gone to that dinner. AND NOT FOR THE FOOD!

In less than a month. My neighbors cars were broken into. NOTHING DONE! I watched the whole 9 hours of video from my cameras. Didn’t hear or see a thing. Probably because, my neighbors know. I will find out who broke into my car or my house. And I’m not going to waste my time calling a bunch of lazy, whinny, worthless police officers. That will come out and tell me. They can’t do anything.

They have video of people stealing Siding off houses and refuse to do anything, They have the drivers license of people who stole siding off houses and still won’t do anything. They have them on camera selling the siding to the scrap yard and still won’t do anything. However, they will waste time creating an ordinance against the businesses because the police won’t do their job.

I wonder Josh, did you consider contacting the Ombudsman? If so. Please let us know what your businesses experience was with the office.

BTW I meant to tell you about the neighbor that had some criminals try to run him down on his ten speed the other day. None of my neighbors wanted to get involved. (of course you know me, I can’t wait to get involved) (help where I can). I grabbed my cell phone and took off down the street. The one criminal running toward the guy on the ten speed. The guy got away and as I rounded corner, they jumped back into their car and sped away before I could get close enough to get a plate. Although, I don’t know, what I would have done with that information. Since Police won’t follow up on it anyway.

It wasn’t until I took off down the street that others in the neighborhood came out of their houses and started to follow. After I picked up the guys mangled bike to drop it off at his house. (Since he was on the run somewhere) As I turned back on to my street. I had four people starting down the street behind me. A ways back, but they were there.

I’m just plain feed up. I’m tired of worthless excuses, and poor leadership in city government. I am very close to starting my own channel 17 show. Still working on a name for it. Would love to get some ideas?

I’m thinking Integrity with Ted, or Ted’s crime Focus, looking for ideas. I’ve go a producer lined up. Just need to get the mixer and cameras together. I’ve sending out requests to use popular music as bumper music. I don’t like to do anything half ass. All or nothing. And when I do it. It’ll be professional. Just need some ideas for a name for the show. I would prefer suggestions for show titles be sent by email. I’d like it to be a surprise when it airs.
Post Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:45 pm 
Adam

With the broken windows theory. I am disgusted every time I go downtown. There are high security parking meeters we could buy that would be less suceptible to break ins. With the "free parking" downtown. It seems harder park at local businesses and creates a "ghetto impression". People I talk to outside of Flint seem like they don't like the boarded up buildings our Mott Foundation owns and refuses to do anything with. Perhpaps businesses would have been willing to actually invest in Flint if they had fixed them up instead of government grants and such.
Another issues with business. I remember going to the closed down McDonalds and typically seeing a panhandler. McDonalds was about $50,000 short of $1 million in annual sales which would have kept it open. I think the panhandlers could have been the difference maker although the workers there were also slow.
With our park system it seems we have given up on many of our parks. I find this unacceptible. I think Amos Park could be fixed up and secured for under $1,000.
Abandoned houses and buildings are another example of "broken windows" I'm not conviced the Durant would need to be gutted if it had been secured and not had half it's windows broken down. Most vacant houses that get broken into and not closed back up seem to end up in need of tear downs.
Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:06 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Researches at Temple University and the University of Maryland interviewed 243 randomly-selected Baltimore addicts about their crimes over an eleven-year period. The addicts were responsible for some 500,000 crimes, far exceeding their number of arrests. They averaged 2,058 crimes per addict, 187 per year. But their drug dependency was not constant, nor were their crimes. When they were off drugs their crime rate was 84 percent lower than when they were shooting regularly. The researches also discovered the addicts became "more vicious and violent" in the 1970s than in earlier years, and 40 percent carried weapons. n5 Another study found that less than one percent of the crimes committed by addicts resulted in arrests. n6 Still another study, this one in Miami, found that 365 heroin users committed 118,134 crimes during a single year, an average of 324 each, nearly, a crime a day. n7 http://www.thelaborers.net/HISTORY/132_cong_rec_h_2386_tuesday.htm

Hmmm, Seems to me that I at one point made the statement something to the effect that 'it is a small percentage of criminals committing the majority of crimes.' I just made this observation based on what I was seeing here in flint. Plus some stats that suggested this. This is given. This is published information from 1986. Those in leadership in the police dept should know this stuff already. This is where their focus should be. Why do they constantly make excuses for not doing their job. Why do people keep getting mad at me because I keep pointing this stuff out. I knew I was right. Now I'm finding more and more authoritative documentation. that proves it. These are government studies and have been a "KNOWN" in government for years. Why do they act like they've never heard it before.

Why don't they focus on getting those few off the streets. 187 crimes per criminal (on average) yet barely any arrests. Flint had 124428 calls to 911. With a population in Flint of less that 121,000 I’m betting that not everyone in Flint is criminal. And that JUST A FEW 0f these crimes are repeats by the same criminal. (JUST A THOUGHT) (INJECTED SCARASIM)

Now I realize I'm not a college educated criminologist. I'm not a police officer, I'm not a district attorney. I’m just a stupid tire salesman. Who cannot understand why if the Police already know. that a few people are the same people committing most of the crimes. Why the police do not collect evidence at every crime scene. So that when they finally do catch the bad guy. They can prosecute them for ALL the crimes they've committed. Not just the one. They finally get caught at.

I become more irritated when I find that the things that I’m discovering about crime and how it’s tracked or fought. While it’s new to me. It’s old news to government. Those in charge, who are on the front lines of fighting crime in Flint. Are not using information to fight crime that has been around for over 20 years!! The answers are right there. They are simple. If I can grasp them. (A self proclaimed idiot) why can’t those whose job it is to know this information use it to fight crime!

It’s not poverty!
It’s not Unemployment!
It’s not the movie “The Godfather” or “Scar face”
It’s not “Don’t Snitch t-shirts”
It’s not a conspiracy of silence.
It’s not “citizens lack of involvement”

It is a lack of enforcement.
It is a lack of investigation.
It is a lack of leadership.
It is a lack of accountability.
It is a lack of those whose job it is to protect and serve. Bothering to just that.
Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:34 pm 
rapunzel

Josh,

Do ya know how many businesses we canvased to attend that meeting?
One on one,face contact to encourage to attend. I asked many Auto repair businesses. Their problems may be somewhat different than say the Dollar store. I was hoping that these like businesses could converse and share problems and possible solutions. That we could have resourcepeople there to address these problems. If the businesses had a unified voice they could have more power to DEMAND solutions/action. Some ideas they could do together without any support but by sharing concepts.

Well, you attended... how many other car repair places did? What really sucked was that some RSVP'd and then did not show up. We paid for their dinner also.

Why should I volunteer and try to help them help themselves? It's like riding on the CNTF garbage truck. 7 guys watching you put their garbage on the truck and not one will lift a finger to help.

Did you talk to any of the officers at your table? The meeting could have been better organized. On the same hand it could have been better attended to accomplish the goals.

It takes word of mouth to encourage a coalition. Will you add your voice?

We need to talk about a few things.

PEACE!
Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:38 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

hey rapunzel,
I'm not trying to be rube or obnoxious. but, Why should business or anybody, have to demand anything more. than the police dept just plain doing their job.

That's what kills me.

take the report, take witness testimony. take fingerprints off the cars once they've been found. Call the owners (before fining them for getting their vehiclss stolen) So that the owner can make arrangements to pick the car up. beofre they get fined.

You know. Just the bare minimum. We shouldn't need a colition to get officers to do the very least expected of them.

that's why I was so hard on them for finally arresting the criminals over by the pool. How long had citizens complained. Then once they had a bunch of citizens jump all over them. they finally did omething. It should only take a call to 911. To get police out and do their job. It's just that simple.
Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:38 pm 
Adam

I guess an internet business didn't count but I'm not too upset I wasn't involved or invited. When I tried to make suggestions it didn't seem like anyone cared to listen. As a suggestion since sometimes you at least seem to listen. Why not just work with the big boys at the chamber of commerce or even the rotary club if you are the early morning kind of person which I am certainly not. I'm sure most every business in Flint is concerned about crime. I think the Flint chamber, westside business, Rotary, or perhaps even the Kiwanis would have more credibility throwing a business event than our Eastside "Business" Association that has no businesses in it.

Ted does have some points. I'd add that if anyone has real suggestions on reducing crime they should not need to go to meeting after meeting. They should be able to make a phone call and have them implemented.

Proportionally I bet Lapeer has a fraction of the community groups and meetings as Flint. I think the main difference is management. I think Lapeer is a better managed town but I think Flint has more potential.

For the garbage truck thing I think prisoners or parolees from the county jail should be riding around picking up trash for community service and not law abiding people like you. Smile
Post Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:17 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rapunzel schreef:
Josh,

Do ya know how many businesses we canvased to attend that meeting?

I know that most of the businesses on the "hardcore" eastside were hit and invited to attend the meeting .... JMF

One on one,face contact to encourage to attend. I asked many Auto repair businesses. Their problems may be somewhat different than say the Dollar store. I was hoping that these like businesses could converse and share problems and possible solutions. That we could have resourcepeople there to address these problems. If the businesses had a unified voice they could have more power to DEMAND solutions/action. Some ideas they could do together without any support but by sharing concepts.

I agree whole-heartedly... The businesses need to have a united front if they are going to get any real issues addressed by the City. They certainly will have more "power" if they do "DEMAND" services from the City as a group than they would if they were to do it individually.

But my original point was that the meeting turned from the topics that concern businesses to those that are more of a neighborhood issues.. which were legitimate issues but are different than those facing business.... Violent crimes, someone being murdered at a house, while a serious issue, doesn't have much of an impact on our business. Hookers strolling in front of your business, crack heads at the house next to your business, cars and property repeatedly stolen... those things have more of an impact on your business and I thought should have been more of the focus of the meeting...

Those other concerns, yes they need to be addressed. But in a different forum. If you are inviting business owners to come together to talk about and eventually solve these issues, then we need to stay on topic to those issues that are facing BUSINESS people
.... JMF

Well, you attended... how many other car repair places did? What really sucked was that some RSVP'd and then did not show up. We paid for their dinner also.

I agree, it was too bad that more people didn't attend. But folks are frustrated after years of neglect.... JMF

Why should I volunteer and try to help them help themselves?

Because it is your community too.... and you have a vested interest in seeing it change for the better ... JMF

It's like riding on the CNTF garbage truck. 7 guys watching you put their garbage on the truck and not one will lift a finger to help.

Been there, done that... contrary to what some (namely those with blue eyeshadow) have said about me .... JMF

Did you talk to any of the officers at your table?

I certainly did.... they are frustrated too... lack of leadership... lack of communication... from the top on down .... JMF

The meeting could have been better organized. On the same hand it could have been better attended to accomplish the goals.

It takes word of mouth to encourage a coalition. Will you add your voice?

I added my voice a long time ago... and I'm still here.. not going anywhere .... JMF

We need to talk about a few things.

Give me a call - I'm in the book .... JMF

PEACE!
[b]
Post Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: