FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: All Dems have lost my vote
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

As long as Dems support this sort of atrocity, as long as the Dems in the Senate refuse to allow Sen. Demint's bill to come to a vote, I will NEVER vote for a Democrat for ANY office ANYWHERE! I've had it!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b73_hKWiSmc

HOW DARE THEY?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

They are just playing up to their base nothing new here and just another reason to reject them and their ideas.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:05 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

The spokeperson for code pink ( who put this fiaso together) was on the O'Reilly factor a couple of days later. Berkley was host to a transvestite convention the following week. The Transvestites were welcome in the city, but the US Marines were not. What a bunch of crap.

I agree that Sen Demints bill should come to a vote and federal funding cut for Berkley for allowing this sort of thing to go on. Just remember that these are the same democrats who voted to go to war with Iraq, and then voted to cut funding for it and put our troops in further danger by not giving them the resources they need.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:46 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

They should cut off all the money, and they should've long ago. Hard to wage a war without money. They just didn't have the cajones because they might get the unpatriotic label -- sad when the exact opposite was true.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:59 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I guess that means they are on your do not vote for list. Well if they do cut off funds for our military we could always send a platoon or two of the above mentioned transvestites to deal with the terrorists. Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:10 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Everyone's on my do-not-vote list now. My vote doesn't count, so who cares? I'm so over it.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I agree it is a sorry state of affairs. Sad

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:38 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
They should cut off all the money, and they should've long ago. Hard to wage a war without money. They just didn't have the cajones because they might get the unpatriotic label -- sad when the exact opposite was true.

Who are "they"? The Democrats that were for the war before they were against it? Neville Chamberlain again???

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
I guess that means they are on your do not vote for list. Well if they do cut off funds for our military we could always send a platoon or two of the above mentioned transvestites to deal with the terrorists. Laughing Laughing

Now, THAT kind of invasion would scare anyone into surrendering! The Army of The Democratic Peoples Republic of Bezerleley:lol:

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

The dude or lady or whatever the hell it is in the photo must be trying to set some kind of record with that getup. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:54 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

I think the war on terrorism is working. When was the last time you've heard about terror attacks anywhere in the world that killed Americans ? I can recall one in egypt a coupe of years ago when 1 american was killed on an attack carried out by an Egyptian terrorist group toward the Egyptian government. They bombed a resort near a beach. Sure there have been planned attacks but not one has been able to be carried out since we waged the war on terrorism.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well lets hope our relentless pursuit against the terrorists will continue but the outlook of a Hillary or Baracko presidency does not instill much confidence.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:16 pm 
last time here

c'mon 2tap stay politically correct Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:22 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

The so-called war on terror is not working. Our own intelligence reports recently show al-qaeda to be stronger than ever. Hell, we're not even in the right countries for the "war on terror" to be working.

"They" are the democrats who supposedly were going to put their foot down and stop this war. Isn't that what they campaigned on about in '06?

So they win control and they do less than nothing. Gutless wonders.

Just because nothing has happened doesn't mean something *has* happened and been stopped.

And yes, I have heard about Americans being killed all over the place. It's called Iraq.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

You actually believed their campaign promises?

Campaign promises are the same as........
I love you
I'm not married
Nobody will ever find out
I'm from the Government & I'm here to help you

Some people will say and do anything to get what they want.

More thasn ever I want "None Of The Above" on the ballot.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: