FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint mayor threatens to take county land bank to court
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
KevinMcKague
F L I N T O I D

I'm a truck driver, so I spend a lot of time driving around our country listening to local NPR stations. On several occasions I have heard local news discussion programs talking about plans to create some form of Land Bank in their area. Baltimore, MD was one of them. In each of the stories, our Land Bank, and Mr. Kildee were mentioned as examples of how well these programs work.

I think that alone counts for something, if so many other cities are lining up to copy our programs. How many other aspects of the Flint area are being copied?
Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I'm definately no fan of the land bank. They probably cost me about $15,000. I would have bought a house from them but they were such a pain I went through a realtor. I was in a bit of a hurry to buy a house because my main deal fell through. Don't bother working with the landbank if you don't have the extra time and patience to deal with b.s. paperwork and regulations.
Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:48 pm 
last time here

boy ted. you mean you actually spent enough time to amass 3lbs.
of background information on ANY other human being?? Shocked Shocked

you with the FBI or CIA??????? Mad Mad

you need a hobby.........(what a clown) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

how about quilting? Wink Wink

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:18 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Actually what I ment to say was "How do you know what Cousin Don has done most of his life?" I know how I could know! Besides all the information I've gathered from the Family and through other legal sources. Anyone can go down to the courthouse and look this stuff up. It is public record!

Look whose name calling? Doesn't have a clue in the world about what he is tlaking about but I'm the Clown. LOL LOL LOL Your always good for a laugh!

Oops I'm supposed to be the clown!

Oh and he picked some fine upstanding citizens for his appointments also... Dicks, DIcks and Dicks, or and then theres the guy Hatch. Hmm I wonder what they found in his safe? Hmm I don't really know what is coming three months from now. Or even what may make todays evening news. ... OOps! I'm a clown and don't know what I' talking about!
Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
last time here

man oh man. you are one unhappy dude ted.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

who else is on ted's hate list ??

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:18 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Hmmm, You obviously are so in tune to what We are talking about. You didn't even realise that i was talking about Chief Dicks, and Officer Dicks his sons, or his other son the former officer Dicks is. It didn't hit me until after what you said how you took it.

It helps having a conversation with someone who actually understands what or even who is being discussed. But, keep it up. Your making enormous strides in opening your mind to the difference between facts and feelings. You seem so interested in actually knowing what is going on. And you always ask such insightful questions and are s genuinely interested in understanding the facts. And those comments, so right ON!

Oh and about Hatch, It's going to be a race. Between the Journal reporters or me. Who gets the legal information first about Hatch. We still have about 50 days until we can FOIA the infromation. I already know. But, don't repeat stuff until I have the evidence. Don't want to end up in court! Let the detectives finish their investigation.

Oh and the only way to get on my hate list is to take advantage of those who cannot take care of themselves. I can't stand users. My achilles heel. Feel free to continue to try run me down. I'll keep putting you in your place.
Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
last time here

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing your a card ted Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

aw man, i ain't "runnin you down".. ain't gonna waste my time.

your zero'd in on this "hate" stuff.....

Laughing Laughing where is my place teddy? Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Your the doing the Name calling then point fingers at me. You then make completely uninformed statements then tell me I don't know what I'm saying. You seriously crack me up.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:50 am 
last time here

come on now ted. your the KING of name calling...

this whole situation is too bad....i guess we shall see..

i sincerely feel for my city though!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Yes continue to feel for the city. And you decide you have felt enough for it. Come on down to City Council and speak your peace publically. Call the Mayor and let him know how you feel.

As long as it just feelings we are feel better about what yoru doing.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:05 pm 
last time here

you feel better about what i'm doing????? Laughing Laughing Laughing
man, i could care less what you and whomever thinks.
your just a person in flint like everybody else.. Laughing Laughing

i love flint and i always will no matter who is running it. Smile

sure it's experiencing tough times. i refuse to consume
myself with negativity. you can be that guy. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Cool whatever happens I LOVE FLINT!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:09 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Right on LTH. Smile

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

thanks madam chef.. Wink Wink

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Ok Now you have me totally confused. Do you feel for the City or do you care less? WHich is it?

Do you just feel for the city or want things to improve?

Why consume yourself with any negativity at all. You've created a Flint (in your mind) that doesn't exist! Thus you can feel anything you want about this place that only exists in your mind.

So why don't you just do the same with me. When I say something that you consider me as calling you a name. Apply the same logic you use when I point out the stupidity that the mayor uses when he makes up ignorant arguements for why he does things. This should work very well for you since you appear to be very good at it.
Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:19 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Ted, I get the impression that you think every problem in the history of Flint is Don's fault.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: