FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where did the gals go
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
last time here

FC.....FC.........FC.....HELP!!! Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:47 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:
FC.....FC.........FC.....HELP!!! Vomit Vomit Vomit Vomit

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:11 pm 
last time here

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:46 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I am a lady and ladies don't swear twotap, that's why I inserted the characters, envision a female Yosemeti (sp) Sam....Smile

Do u know what kind of mobo u need? I may have one. I have a dozen +

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:24 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

****Do u know what kind of mobo u need? I may have one. I have a dozen ***

A new one?! <evil grin>

I have nary a clue, we got the last one from Tiger Direct and that was the last one that they had. Hubby said that if we were to order one it would take longer than if we just got a new one....harumph.

I don't want a new one, yet we have this one that I am using right now, here at my disposal, it's sitting on another desk in our den.

Hubby had a "virtual machine" with Windows in it for me when I feel the urge to downgrade from Linux. A lot of stuff that hubby does requires advanced "stuff" as he telecommutes and has to log into remote servers. I telecommute also, but I only need to have access to the Internet for the internet based website that I do, along with managing e-mail accounts....not a big deal. I have a feeling, personally that the creation of the virtual machine hosed it up.....could be wrong.

Thanks for the offer, we have about 4 monitors that have to go to Goodwill along with a plethora of parts....oy.

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:47 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Hey Opinionated-
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. I try very hard to keep my prices as low as I can and still pay the bills. Unfortunately it looks like I am going to have to raise them again soon. I am holding off as long as I can though. Smile

Last edited by lunchlady on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

People dont mind paying for quality and no one should deny those supplying such products a fair profit. I will be coming down in the near future and plan on sampling your tasty sounding menu. By the way two people can drop $10.00 at Mcdonalds for their miserable food and go merrily on their way. Very Happy
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:13 pm 
last time here

hey 2tap, i'll be sure to let ray-ray know when to look for that nova! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

DAMN, that looks good!!! Wink Wink Wink

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Steady LT. Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm 
last time here

dude!!! i'm talkin bout the sandwich!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:57 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
Hey Opinionated-
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. I try very hard to keep my prices as low as I can and still pay the bills. Unfortunately it looks like I am going to have to raise them again soon. I am holding off as long as I can though. Smile

OMG! (forgive my newness) Lunch Studio!? I didn't make the connection till now. My hat's off to you and your sammiches... they are unparalleled... You prolly wouldn't recognize me because my old officemate used to come pick up our order Smile

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:07 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Opprimo! I know people by what they eat, I am better at that than names. I am glad to know you have enjoyed our sandwiches. Very Happy

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
Thanks Opprimo! I know people by what they eat, I am better at that than names. I am glad to know you have enjoyed our sandwiches. Very Happy

Hey LunchLady...do you allow conservatives in your fine establishment?
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
quote:
lunchlady schreef:

Hey LunchLady...do you allow conservatives in your fine establishment?

She let me in Smile (but i'm more of a Moderate)

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm 
last time here

she also lets in old hippies too!!

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:57 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: