FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: BONGIORNO'S PIZZA| IT REALLY IS DELIVERY!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bongiorno's Pizza
6008 Beecher Rd.
Flint, MI 48532
810-230-1770
http://www.bongiornospizza.com/

MENU
Pepperoni Pizza
Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza

Dough Baked Italian Sub
Bongiorno's Supreme Pizza

Nacho Extreme
California Style Pizza

Four Flavors of Wings
BBQ Chicken Pizza

Bread Sticks
Parmesan Sticks

Lasagna
Chicken Salad

Cherry Dessert Pie
12" Pizza Sub

Mostacholli
Full Slab of Ribs

Onion Rings, Cheese Sticks, Chicken Strips
Strombolli

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

*sigh* Thanks a lot Steve, now i'm hungry again.

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:00 pm 
last time here

aw jeees!!!! better buy bigger pants!! Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Speak to the hand

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:02 pm 
rgillmi
F L I N T O I D

I tried the pizza today, and it was great. The sauce was made fresh and you can tell they don't use the frozen ingredients because things were not machine cut. The ham pieces were all slightly different sizes, you won't find that at any of the chain joints. They are kind of far out (Elms & Beecher) but the prices are good and this is a true family owned business. So stop by and eat a great pizza.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rgillmi schreef:
They are kind of far out (Elms & Beecher)
Map shows it's near the intersection of River Road, about halfway between Linden and Elms. Five miles isn't too far to drive for good food. Their website shows a lot of variety on the menu, too.
Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

5 miles hells bells I might drive 125 mi. Very Happy
Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:56 am 
last time here

is that out by "homeboy's"??

best ribs in michigan!! Laughing

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:31 pm 
Opinionated
F L I N T O I D

Why exactly should we get this pizza? I missed that part.

Yes, the distance does matter, if it's not an incredible deal (price and quality). However, since our Site Master is recommending it, I'll give it a try tonight. I will drive the 7 or 8 miles for me, but Mario's is closer. So is John's. As far as "original" pizza places go, Luigis is very good. Thin crust and all (even though I don't like thin crust).

Okay, Steve, I'm willing to take the chance. I'll forego Rizzo's and Sicily Pizza and Ruggeros and all the rest of them. Even some of my favorite chain joints - Papa Johns and Hungry Howies. Hey, where's all the veggies for the pizza? Just pepperoni and sausage?

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Great Pizza.... A+++ 10 out of 10

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Bongiorno's Pizza
6008 Beecher Rd.
Flint, MI 48532
810-230-1770
http://www.bongiornospizza.com/

MENU
Pepperoni Pizza
Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza

Dough Baked Italian Sub
Bongiorno's Supreme Pizza

Nacho Extreme
California Style Pizza

Four Flavors of Wings
BBQ Chicken Pizza

Bread Sticks
Parmesan Sticks

Lasagna
Chicken Salad

Cherry Dessert Pie
12" Pizza Sub

Mostacholli
Full Slab of Ribs

Onion Rings, Cheese Sticks, Chicken Strips
Strombolli

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
moxie229
F L I N T O I D

Well I just ordered a pizza via e-mail. Becouse they are not open till noon today, I'm not sure they deliver, so I told them I would come in, and pick it up. I sure hope they deliver.....Ryan I counting on your taste. I,ll let you know my findings.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

they have the full complement of toppings...not sure why Steve just listed the few he did....

Including specialty toppings of feta cheese, steak chicken & meatballs for all you meatballs out there, I mean meatball "lovers".

reg toppings: pepperoni, gr beef, ham, It sausage, bacon, gr pepper, onion & 'shrooms, pinapple, black & green olives, mild peppers, jalapenos, SALAMI [what no bologna?], tomatos, anchovies & cheddar cheeze.

Apparently like hungry Howies, they offer flavored crusts of butter, romano, gahhhhlic, cajun, sesame and "the works [all the above]"...they also do ribs, baked pasta [mostaccioli, spaget and the lasagna], chicken wings/tenders, strombolis, sandwiches, salads et al....

they have a flyer out with specials like 2 XL-pizzas w 3 items for $19.99 [is that $20.00 by another name?] 2 larges-$17; 2 mediums-$15, 2 small-$13...etc etc. They also have reduced prices on 2nd pizzas on their specialty pizzas.

Unusual offerings: Cajun swiss - Pan deep dish [yodel with an accent, I gar-an-tee]; California, Taco,, BBQ steak [as well as chciken]

Perhaps their website will have coupons for those who didn't get them.

I will give them a try, though I no longer can eat pizza the family can. They used to be 50s Pizza then Muncheez.

thats all I know.

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:03 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

BIGGIE!!!!

Welcome back!!!!
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

moxie229, I wanted to make everyone aware of a new business opening in Flint.

Also:
Welcome back!!!! Biggie9!!

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
moxie229
F L I N T O I D

Well I was wrong on my assumption that they were hooked up to the net, my fault. But I did have a pizza delivered, and it was a great start. I'll be back, or should I say they will be here again.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:18 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

What's the inside of the place look? Place to sit & have a quiet pizza? Its quite a hike for me for a takeout/delivery.

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:01 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: