FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Geeeee!!!! Al Gore .....................
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
last time here

was right!!!!!!!61 degrees in flint at night!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

YOU TELL EM LT.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:55 pm 
last time here

GO AL GO....GO AL GO!!!!!!!!!

wheres FC?????

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:58 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:24 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:

wheres FC?????

fyi...the record high recorded at Flint for this date was set in 1965.

Oh, and according to JR Kirtek, the record high for the Tri-Cities on this date was set in 1937.

Last edited by FlintConservative on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:

Far, Far away.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
quote:
last time here schreef:

Far, Far away.

...and when you get there... Jump!

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:16 pm 
last time here

geeee.. everybody hates al....and mike.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:
geeee.. everybody hates al....and mike.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hate AL Gore as he is a profiteering whore taking advantage of people around the world who believe (misguided as it is) they are doing the right thing... I group him right up there with televangelists and late night infomercial hosts.

As far as Mike goes... He lost me at Bowling for Columbine... IF he is so adamantly opposed to those things our country was based on... he should, well.. get the hell out.

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:37 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

fyi...the record high at Flint for this date was set in 1949.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:02 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Records are anecdotal and rarely illuminate the problem, which is several years of increasing temperature, not one randomly warm day in one winter.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:30 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Wait till Algore gets a load of this. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
STOCKHOLM, Sweden - A Swedish company plans to harness the body heat generated by thousands of commuters scrambling to catch their trains at Stockholm's main railway station and use it for heating a nearby office building.
Real estate firm Jernhusen AB believes the system can provide about 15 percent of the heating needed for a 13-storey building being built next to the Central Station in the Swedish capital.

"It just came up at a coffee meeting last summer. Somebody suggested: why not do something with all this heat in the station?" project leader Karl Sundholm said.

About 250,000 people pass through the station every day, warming the air inside with their body heat..

"All that's needed is a few pumps and some pipes,"and the Swedish Bikini team Laughing he said, adding the station is already equipped with most of the required ventilator systems.

Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:56 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Records are anecdotal and rarely illuminate the problem, which is several years of increasing temperature, not one randomly warm day in one winter.

I agree...but this thread was started on the basis of the temperature on one day.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:14 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Wait till Algore gets a load of this. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
STOCKHOLM, Sweden - A Swedish company plans to harness the body heat generated by thousands of commuters scrambling to catch their trains at Stockholm's main railway station and use it for heating a nearby office building.
Real estate firm Jernhusen AB believes the system can provide about 15 percent of the heating needed for a 13-storey building being built next to the Central Station in the Swedish capital.

"It just came up at a coffee meeting last summer. Somebody suggested: why not do something with all this heat in the station?" project leader Karl Sundholm said.

About 250,000 people pass through the station every day, warming the air inside with their body heat..

"All that's needed is a few pumps and some pipes,"and the Swedish Bikini team Laughing he said, adding the station is already equipped with most of the required ventilator systems.

It's getting awful darn hot in my office right now!!!
Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:46 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Two tap, for every pic of women scantily clad I will post a pic of Fabio. Smile

Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: