FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: A wee bit of truth from the horse's mouth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Send me about 700 of these that are actually spendable and you can cruise to your hearts content. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

Am I too late??? Don't give up LTH!

I just caught up on this thread and find it funny that both sides of the story are arguing facts. Which all the facts that I see are true... a simple timeline will ease the tension...

Saddam had WMDs....
Saddam used WMD against the Kurds... (questionable tactic indeed)
Saddam was chastised by the UN & agreed to stop being mean and get rid of his WMDs...
UN inspectors hung out in Iraq for years...
Until he kicked em out...
There were no WMDs when Bush declared his personal war on Iraq...
Bush knew there was no WMDs when he invaded... ergo: Bush Lied.

I don't give the Mellon head that much credit though, Cheney lied, Bush just did what he was told.

I've said it since day 1... Saddam was a tyrant, but it takes a tyrant to keep those people in line.. hard to break a 3,000 year tradition of killing each other over which group of huts you are from.
Another glaring example of why the US should stay out of Nation building...
Noriega, Sadam, Bin Laden... How many times does this have to blow up in the CIA's face before someone in our government says "No More!"

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:47 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:

Hmmmmm, Ok I wonder where they are and who has access to them. Ill bet we will have a good idea after we are attacked again. Ya know debating what has already transpired is fine but I am more concerned about whats coming. All I hear from some of the candidates (mostly the Dems) is how we need to get the rest of the world to love us. Rolling Eyes Id much rather hear about their plans to kill them before they kill us. So far nothing.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:47 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:

Hmmmmm, Ok I wonder where they are and who has access to them. Ill bet we will have a good idea after we are attacked again. Ya know debating what has already transpired is fine but I am more concerned about whats coming. All I hear from some of the candidates (mostly the Dems) is how we need to get the rest of the world to love us. Rolling Eyes Id much rather hear about their plans to kill them before they kill us. So far nothing.

If this honestly is your view, and your not just trying to poke the bear, you are living in the wrong country... Killing them before they Kill us is something our country was designed to prevent. There are however a lot of world leaders whom share your opinion, off the top of my head, Joesph Stalin comes to mind.

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

OK tell me how we get the Islamic terrorists to change their plans. By the way we are at war and the best tactic I can think of when at war is to kill your enemy before they kill you. You got a better plan? Confused

Last edited by twotap on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
OK tell me how we get the Islamofacists to change their plans. By the way we are at war and the best tactic I can think of when at war is to kill your enemy before they kill you. You got a better plan? Confused

Killing half a million people because of the asinine actions of 16 is a disgrace to everything our country was based on. The more we retaliate against extremist Muslims the more extremist Muslims there will be. Shall we advocate the genocide of every Muslim based on the action of maybe 1% of their population?

Reminds me of one of my old signature lines:

George W. Bush: Creating terrorists faster than we can kill them...

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:33 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well ok lets just sit back and wait which I am sure is exactly what will happen if we get a Dem replacement in the whitehouse. Of course that half million dead folks you refered to could very well be American citizens who are victims of the next attack but what the hell at least we didnt create any more extreme Muslims. Rolling Eyes Holy moly Shocked
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:44 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Well ok lets just sit back and wait which I am sure is exactly what will happen if we get a Dem replacement in the whitehouse. Of course that half million dead folks you refered to could very well be American citizens who are victims of the next attack but what the hell at least we didnt create any more extreme Muslims. Rolling Eyes Holy moly Shocked

Well, hell yes, lets kill em all! Start in Dearborn, can't be too careful... All them Muslims are suicide bombers just waiting to happen. Lets invade Saudi Arabia... seeing thats where some of the terrorists were from, Hell, lets take out Egypt too, they're famous for breeding them. Lets not forget Pakistan & Israel, good god, there have been more terrorists born from those two cesspools than anywhere else on the plant. I hear both France and Australia will both jump on board too as they are having an influx of Muslim immigrants causing problems.. Another Coalition of the willing is in the making...

Ok, back to reality...

Using the "we're going after terrorists" line was a good one in 2001, but over the past 7 years it has become a punchline. I'm not saying the US has to drop trou & bend over waiting to be attacked again, I'm saying invading a sovereign country and instituting martial law for 5 years is NOT the way to combat terrorism.

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Not to worry because as I have to keep reminding some on this forum that war monger Dubya is about done we will have a new leader and it appears it will be of the pacifist persuasion. We will all get to see how well that works out.

quote:
Well, hell yes, lets kill em all! Start in Dearborn, can't be too careful
I cant even comment on the stupidity of that remark. Rolling Eyes

quote:
I'm saying invading a sovereign country and instituting martial law for 5 years is NOT the way to combat terrorism.

Well it is if thats where Al quida is hiding out but lets hear your plan. Confused
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:01 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
I cant even comment on the stupidity of that remark. Rolling Eyes

I think we should probably just agree to disagree because this is exactly how I feel when I hear someone say the actions of a few hundred people at the most validate a 6 year war.

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well Ok, Andi03 has posted a good thread on the openchat section that certainly pertains to our discussion. Very Happy
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:22 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Well Ok, Andi03 has posted a good thread on the openchat section that certainly pertains to our discussion. Very Happy

......[me] runs off to look

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm 
last time here

lord, please help those in that ferocious state of mind! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

of course, it's easy to go to war when you can send someone else. Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey lT if the islamowhackos get there way we might get a chance to fight em overhere. Shocked

quote:
it's easy to go to war when you can send someone else.

Its usually best to send Soldiers.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:51 pm 
last time here

give your granddaughter a ride to the recruiter in a couple years. Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:00 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: