FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obama/Huckabee win Iowa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Did you happen to notice what would happen to that photo of Obama if he grew a beard and wrapped a towel around his head. Holy Moly no wonder we cant find him. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and no wonder some folks have trouble telling them apart. Laughing

Technically, twotap...it's not a towel. It's a sheet. They're SHEETHEADS!

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:18 pm 
last time here

you guys are going to hell Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:30 pm 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

nah. hillary can't be the anti christ because there are too many people that hate her. then again, maybe a larger part of the population is smarter than I think.

have you ever been to www.preventtruthdecay.com? its funny.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

Man you are ignorant. Just because Obama's name rhymes does not make him a muslim.

From Wikipedia . Yeah, yeah I know wikipedia sucks but the quickest thing I could find.

quote:
A theme of Obama's keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and the title of his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, was inspired by his pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. In Chapter 6 of the book, titled "Faith," Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household." He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his Kenyan father as "raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his Indonesian stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." The chapter details how Obama, in his twenties, while working with local churches as a community organizer, came to understand "the power of the African American religious tradition to spur social change." Obama writes: "It was because of these newfound understandings—that religious commitment did not require me to suspend critical thinking, disengage from the battle for economic and social justice, or otherwise retreat from the world that I knew and loved—that I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ one day and be baptized."
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Gumby the only Reason that Osamas name has been linked with Barack in this thread is because of Ryans reference to Him. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
quote:
He scares me too, but I am not a OSAMA fan at all.

Thanks Ryan Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way whats wrong with being a Muslim??? Confused
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:42 pm 
last time here

i aint touchin' this!!! Shocked Shocked

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:43 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

True but this is a quote by you Twotap.

quote:
Hey lT check Ryans spelling I believe hes got his Muslims mixed up.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:35 pm 
Gumby
F L I N T O I D

Nothing is wrong with being a Muslim. Problem is there are a bunch of ill-informed people in this country who think that every Muslim is connected to al-quida (sp?) and the meer connection will create fear in them. Look at the whole Swift Boat thing with Kerry. It has been proven that the people were lieing about Senetor Kerry and still to this day idiots still point to that as why Kerry would not have been a good Commander in Chief. Kerry had many other things wrong with him that could have been attacked to have such a hienous lie prevail. It is a downright shame that we allow a draft dodger like Bush attack a decorated veteran like he did.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well he sure had something mixed up. Actually gumby I dont care if Barack Hussein Obama is a muslim, a racist, a crackhead, or is from outer space I aint voting for the guy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

quote:
It has been proven that the people were lieing
Really well show us the proof and if ya can if will just confirm what an idiot Kerry was for not nippin it in the bud. And of course a quick reminder once again Kerry aint running and neither is Bush, Rolling Eyes
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 pm 
last time here

actually, i know several muslims..every one of them are good people.

now i certainly wouldn't associate all christians to the "christian identity
movement".....

know what i'm sayin?? Wink Wink

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
actually, i know several muslims..every one of them are good people.

So who said they were not. The only one who appears to have a problem with them is Gumby. Confused
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:52 pm 
last time here

oh..... Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:57 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
So who said they were not. The only one who appears to have a problem with them is Gumby. Confused

Nice rack.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:29 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: