FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Who Do We Vote For This Time Around?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

but the letter that opened this thread provides food for thought along the subject line of this Political Talk forum .

So whats the problem it did that. I "think" I couldnt care less what MM thinks. Laughing

Post Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:30 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanks I couldn't agree more, lets spur discussions!

quote:
twotap schreef:
but the letter that opened this thread provides food for thought along the subject line of this Political Talk forum .

So whats the problem it did that. I "think" I couldnt care less what MM thinks. Laughing

Post Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

If you insist on mocking feminists, at least remember their names. It's Gloria Steinem.

And it's not a "chick thing" that Hillary won't talk to him. It's a political thing.
Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:41 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Demeralda:

While reading that post that you responded to, you helped me snap out of a sudden urge to procreate, gestate for 10 moons and shed all of my footwear!!! <sarcasm>

It's one woman's fault that another one is running for pres? Go figure.....oy!!!

Thanks for that post, honestly.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:54 am 
KW
F L I N T O I D

I found this website interesting as so many of the presidential frontrunners were noted.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/
Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:35 am 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
KW schreef:
I found this website interesting as so many of the presidential frontrunners were noted.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

While I wassn't shocked to find almost all of the cantidates on there, this was my favorite:

quote:
Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR): Governor Huckabee enjoyed a meteoric rise in the polls in December 2007, which prompted a more thorough review of his ethics record. According to The Associated Press: “[Huckabee’s] career has also been colored by 14 ethics complaints and a volley of questions about his integrity, ranging from his management of campaign cash to his use of a nonprofit organization to subsidize his income to his destruction of state computer files on his way out of the governor’s office.” And what was Governor Huckabee’s response to these ethics allegations? Rather than cooperating with investigators, Huckabee sued the state ethics commission twice and attempted to shut the ethics process down.

Odd a preacher with ethics complaints.... *gasp* /sarcasm off

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 am 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

If Huckabee gets the GOP nomination, it looks as if he has more skeletons in his closet for the Democratic nominee to exploit than what DeVos had for the Granholm campaign to show off last year.

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:32 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: