FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: HEY RYAN!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
last time here

that was a great "good" piece in the journal today..i didn't know you were
into antiques that much..i love them too..congratulations! Applause Applause Applause

bet FC's driving to Krispy Kreme's right now!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:39 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hats off to Ryan he has accomplished a lot at a very young age. I enjoyed the Journal article very much (well they could have skipped the part about Michael Moore) Laughing standing up for what ya believe in is a sign of character. Very Happy

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:49 pm 
greengal5874
F L I N T O I D

Good Work Ryan, I was really liking the article until they mentioned Michael Moore. Gosh that just ruined it... Sad

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:07 pm 
Opprimo
F L I N T O I D

Is there a link to this article on mlive? I dont get the journal at home and would love to see it...

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:15 pm 
BlahBlah48439
F L I N T O I D

Blah Blah Blah, he supports Michael Moore's agenda! So thumbs down to the article.

quote:
twotap schreef:
Hats off to Ryan he has accomplished a lot at a very young age. I enjoyed the Journal article very much (well they could have skipped the part about Michael Moore) Laughing standing up for what ya believe in is a sign of character. Very Happy
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:18 pm 
BlahBlah48439
F L I N T O I D

Why waste your time? lol

quote:
Opprimo schreef:
Is there a link to this article on mlive? I dont get the journal at home and would love to see it...
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:19 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thank You, she was a very nice reporter. There is one correction to be made though, I never served on the Flint School Board only ran unsuccessfully for it. I called the reporter to tell her that, I didn't want people to think I was lying about it. Yeah I love Flint Stuff and am a avid collector, I hope one day to be able to showcase it all for people to see.

quote:
last time here schreef:
that was a great "good" piece in the journal today..i didn't know you were
into antiques that much..i love them too..congratulations! Applause Applause Applause

bet FC's driving to Krispy Kreme's right now!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Twotap, the michael moore thing they just researched and put in by themselfs.

quote:
twotap schreef:

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, Ryan, for your support and Kremlin purchase in the movie. I was an extra in the movie and was interviewed by channels 25 and 12 last spring. I never met you, though. Wasn't Will a nice guy? Did you meet Woody?

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Mark, yeah I seen you on one day, but didn't get a chance to meet you. The Kremlin Bar is a work in progress, its been really hard to get funding for a bar in this ecconomy and in downton flint. I did meet Will and woody both were super nice, really down to earth people! How are things going for you? Good Work , I went to your website!! Very nice.

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:
Thanks, Ryan, for your support and Kremlin purchase in the movie. I was an extra in the movie and was interviewed by channels 25 and 12 last spring. I never met you, though. Wasn't Will a nice guy? Did you meet Woody?

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:02 pm 
greengal5874
F L I N T O I D

Are you still dating michael moores daughter ryan?

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:16 pm 
Mark Bonto
F L I N T O I D

Thanks, Ryan, things are great! The website gets hundreds of hits a day and my show is being distributed to several cable markets across the country, including parts of California and New York!

I met Will (yes, he was very down to Earth), but did not meet Woody. I never knew all that about you and nostalgia, but I think that's great! I totally agree with all the comments about all your accomplishments. Good work! Maybe you can come on my show sometime and talk about the old milk bottles and nostalgic items you have.

Do I remember the days when the milkman used to just walk right into the house? I do. In fact, I never knew my parents had marriage problems until we moved from New York to Michigan and I realized we still had the same milkman!

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Thanks Mark, yeah I seen you on one day, but didn't get a chance to meet you. The Kremlin Bar is a work in progress, its been really hard to get funding for a bar in this ecconomy and in downton flint. I did meet Will and woody both were super nice, really down to earth people! How are things going for you? Good Work , I went to your website!! Very nice.

quote:
Mark Bonto schreef:

Watch national award-winning “Comedy On Tap” Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm. Both on Comcast channel 17. Go to my website at: http://markbonto.com and listen to me, and see me live at The White Horse on the radio: Wednesdays 7-7:30am on WKUF 94.3 FM.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
last time here

dating mike's daughter??? Cool Cool Cool Cool you sly devil Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman heh heh heh

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Moores got a daughter what is she like 15? Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:33 pm 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Michael Moore is older than you probably think. My mom went to school with his wife... and i'm 25... so.. probably older than 15.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:43 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: