FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Who was scared of Santa

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/custom/photo/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,6911710.ugcphotogallery?coll=orl_news_local_state_promo
I believe I would be afraid to set on a couple of those Santas laps myself. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:19 pm 
Deena
F L I N T O I D

I never had a kid afraid of Santa but everyone of them was terrified of that God-awful 6 foot bunny the malls think is important at Easter!
Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:49 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Im still scared of that one. Shocked Laughing

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:14 pm 
WHAT!?
F L I N T O I D

My daughter was afraid of the Tooth Fairy. She wanted to leave her first tooth under my pillow - because she didn't want a little fairy flying in her room when she was sleeping. She was very serious. I still have the note she wrote and left with her first tooth - dear tooth fairy - please do not come back! Great scrapbook page!

I miss having young ones in the house for Christmas. Isn't the same when they get older. At least when children believe in Santa you get in a few days of exceptionally good behavior out of them before the big day.

BTW - clowns - don't like 'em. There was a weird one I ran across when I was young- at a carnival in a horror house back in the early 60's. Tried to get a little too familiar with my little sister and me. We freaked, and when we came out hysterical and told mom and dad what happened - definately not "good touch" - dad went in and a few minutes later came up with paint all over his shirt and bloody knuckles. We left right after that! LOL
Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:35 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: