FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Daryl Buchanan is the new Flint City Administrator
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rapunzel11 schreef:
What record are you speaking to on Eric
http://www.co.genesee.mi.us/clerk/
Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:50 pm 
last time here

hey double OH, all i got was the home page????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:01 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

1. Go to http://www.co.genesee.mi.us/clerk/
2. Click on Search Circuit Court Case Index
3. In the Name box, type in last name, then first name. Put a comma between the two names but do not enter a space after the comma.
4. Then click on the Name Search button.
5. A screen will pop up with names, case numbers, filed date. The two-letter designation at the end of the case number is case type.
6. To view the case register, click on the little red button beside the name.
7. If nothing happens when you click on the button, look up at the top of the frame to see if there's a couple letters in the search box. If there is, just highlight and delete them, then click on the red button again.
8. When you're finished reading the case register click on the Return To Menu button to go back to the original screen.

Sorry, sometimes I just take for granted if you post here, you know how to navigate other sites. Laughing
Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:32 pm 
last time here

oh my....

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Oh, Yeah. Should make for interesting council meetings.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
rapunzel11 schreef:

What record are you speaking to on Eric (absentee ballot ) Mays at the county clerks office? Is there any proof of his questionable actions?
Anyone that possibly defrauds elderly voters has not my vote.

Peace,
RAP

"possibly" defrauds elderly voters??? It's good that he only possibly defrauded elderly voters because if he did defraud him that would be illegal. I think there were allegations on both sides of the Daryl Buchanan recall by Eric Mays. I think it's pretty clear Daryl has moved on from that and I'd says Mays has moved on as well. I specifically remember him conceding the recall election even before the votes were case. If he was decieving all the elderly voters why was he conceding the election even before it was done? Everyone knew Mays was probably going to lose even Eric Mays so why would he risk jail time for something he wasn't going to win???

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:10 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

So does this mean City Council will appoint a new member and an election will happen soon?

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Ryan, that is what is suppposed to happen. Whether it will or not remains to be seen.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

The deadline for appointment is 30 days. I'm not sure when the special election would be. My guess would be August but perhaps it would be as early as April.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:21 pm 
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
quote:
rapunzel11 schreef:

What record are you speaking to on Eric (absentee ballot ) Mays at the county clerks office? Is there any proof of his questionable actions?
Anyone that possibly defrauds elderly voters has not my vote.

Peace,
RAP

"possibly" defrauds elderly voters??? It's good that he only possibly defrauded elderly voters because if he did defraud him that would be illegal. I think there were allegations on both sides of the Daryl Buchanan recall by Eric Mays. I think it's pretty clear Daryl has moved on from that and I'd says Mays has moved on as well. I specifically remember him conceding the recall election even before the votes were case. If he was decieving all the elderly voters why was he conceding the election even before it was done? Everyone knew Mays was probably going to lose even Eric Mays so why would he risk jail time for something he wasn't going to win???

Mays was playing with absentee ballots for many years prior to Buchanan recall attempt. Prior to even Williamson vs. Clack Mayorial.
Sometime after 2003 the Flint City Clerk was not pleased with Eric. I missed how that played out as I had to leave State to be with my father as he passed away.

There should be a Flint Journal article in regards to Absentee ballots and an unhappy Inez Brown. Likely about 30 days before Hurricane Charlie hit FLA.

Have always meant to look that up ..at the time I was a little busy.

Peace,
RAP

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:39 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: