FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Republicans with some common sense

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

Link

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:20 pm 
Deena
F L I N T O I D

I like Ron Paul. If he gets the Republican nomination he will get my vote. Otherwise I will be voting Democratic regardless of the candidate. I think the brand of conservatism that has been served up the past 20 years will bankrupt our country.
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:53 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Lets be honest here though Adam, the George W. has turned off everyone and made it impossible for any republican to win the white house! Hell Oprah could run as a republican and lose.

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:

Link

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Win the Whitehouse? Where you been? Confused Rolling Eyes everyone knows Republicans never win elections they just steal em from dumb Democrats. Laughing My favorite tactic is when they rig all those voting machines to scramble only votes made by Dems, And get away with it even though the Dems are in charge of the polling places where it happens. ALgore? nope sorry,Kerry? not this time. Dubya-2 dems-0 Laughing How cool is that. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:45 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I just don't find it funny that someone tampers with voting. Which is really why I think I'm done with it.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 am 
last time here

we all know the bush team stole the election...
his buddy made the voting machines.
his brother owns florida.
oh my.....putin learned well!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:59 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

If Al Gore would have won his home state of Tennessee, he would have had his 11 electorial votes, won the presidency, and Florida would not have mattered.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:34 am 
last time here

so i guess your saying cheating prospers??

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I just don't find it funny that someone tampers with voting. Which is really why I think I'm done with it.
How about a verified example of that occuring?
I just find it very humorous that some believe that only republicans are capable of acts of voter fraud that was the point of my post and that only Dems have their votes eliminated. Anyone recollect when the Dems attempted to have Military absentee ballots voided in an attempt to give JF Kerry an advantage.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:33 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
How about a verified example of that occuring?
I just find it very humorous that some believe that only republicans are capable of acts of voter fraud that was the point of my post and that only Dems have their votes eliminated. Anyone recollect when the Dems attempted to have Military absentee ballots voided in an attempt to give JF Kerry an advantage.

Don't forget the Chicago graveyard votes for JFK.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I never implied any partisanship in who is doing the tampering. And to be honest, even if it's not tampering but just a faulty machine, it might as well be tampering.

Scouring the "felons" off the list in Florida, yes that was tampering, although not with the machine.

And here's your proof:

http://www.electionfraudnews.com/Articles/2004/Declaration.pdf
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Interesting article I also read that some elitist also claimed Kerry should have won because exit polling indicated so. Of course if Gore or Kerry had managed victory all this talk of inaccurate or tampered with voting machines would have been non existent. Seems like an excellent spot to once again display the losing partys symbol. Laughing
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

The democrats run candidates like Billary and Obama and can't figure out why the republicans get elected. Sheesh....what a joke!
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:20 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

It won't be so funny when one of them is your next president. I'll be laughing though.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

twotap, back to your original point, I have no illusion that anyone is above tampering with the process, yes, much like the graveyard votes in Chicago.

It's already bad enough that our popular votes don't count. We should all be vigilant, no matter who may benefit, about making what little say we actually have count. Yes, even if it's Mitt Romney Razz
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:07 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: