FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Primary on Jan. 15th
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well Andi, you know she will win! Because "It Takes a Clinton to clean up after a Bush"

quote:
twotap schreef:
Why go thru all this nonsense just crown Hillary after all she is so qualified with all her past achievments Rolling Eyes and besides damnit she just deserves to be Prez. And that irritating little Illinois muslim Liberal aint got no business messing with the queen.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Ryan the only way that she will win is because we CAN'T put a vote in for everyone else, then Michigan will become the laughingstock!!

She may win in January, but when the other names are added, she isn't gonna win. She has lost the respect of this Demoncrat, by far and large!! By leaving her name on the ballot, she proves that it is her way or the highway.

I don't like this one iota.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:48 pm 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Personally, I think the whole mess with the primary, who can have it first and who has to wait, and all of this is so stupid.

The only problem is I can't figure out which side is dumber! The state who wants to move up their primary for the sake of... i'm not sure..

or the committees and candidates who say "you can't do this" and make a big deal over essentially nothing.

Why don't they just go in order of joining the union? It makes sense, AND its educational!
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:49 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Howdy Tegan,

Both?! Smile

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:07 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I didn't realize making sense had anything to do with politics.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
I don't think you have to declare a party anymore. I do think they still require that you only vote in 1 party though.
"You must select one ballot type. If you do not select a ballot type, a ballot will not be issued to you.
□ Republican Party Presidential Primary Ballot
□ Democratic Party Presidential Primary Ballot
□ Ballot without Presidential Primary (if available)"

Source: Forms in
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/ELECTION_NEWS_ISSUE50_212813_7_212827_7.pdf
Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:53 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I heard on the radio, WWJ 950am in Detroit, that the Dems have decided NOT to seat any Michigan delegates at the convention. This is for daring to have a primary on a date not approved by the party hierarchy. This tells me that the Dems couldn't care less about Michigan, except as a source of campaign funds. You don't like our primary date, so you won't seat our delegates? I guess you don't want our votes in Nov. 08 either.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Now, this just pertains to the democratic party right? what about the republican candidates?
Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:26 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Haven't heard anything about the Repubs.

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:39 pm 
last time here

what a frikken mess they caused!!!!!
i have a stupid question. i've been a demo for many many moons.
how do i go about changing to an independant? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Confused

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:49 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: