FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: 3 cheers for jenny
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
david
F L I N T O I D

from an outsider in san diego with my 83 year old mother living in flint i find it interesting that michigan has 2 of the most dangerous cities in america. it sure is good to know that jenny is on the job protecting cross dressers, now if she would just do something about the crime.

please remind me, why did michigan re-elect her?

sigh,
david
socal
Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:53 am 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Because our other choice was Dick DeVos.
Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

@ lunchlady.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
so true, a slick, greasy repub businessman who moved his manufacturing
to china!!!! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Or a liberal tax and spend your way to prosperity Canadian who does not have a clue about running a business, unless it involves running them out of the state. Thats what the folks wanted and thats what they got. Live with it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy By the way all you Jenny supporters tell how much better your life has become since her take over. This should be good. Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:39 am 
last time here

well actually, no governor has impacted my life whatsoever.
presidents? well thats another question. those powers who allow
corporations to "offshore" for the sake of larger profits are whats
contributing greatly to the decimation of america. sure, they must
satisfy stockholers, but surely there is a better way. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:21 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:
well actually, no governor has impacted my life whatsoever.
presidents? well thats another question. those powers who allow
corporations to "offshore" for the sake of larger profits are whats
contributing greatly to the decimation of america. sure, they must
satisfy stockholers, but surely there is a better way. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

She is rasing your income tax. She is raising business taxes which could help limit you ability to get a job.
There is a solution for companies that aren't too concerned with profits. It's call bankruptcy.
Various free trade agreements are killing us. I listened to Republican presidential candidate Duncan Hunter because he was in Flint and he talked about how other countries are cheating on trade. He said China is devaluing their currency by 40%. Ron Paul also opposes the free trade agreements we have that are killing us.
I support free trade but I'm generally opposed to every free trade agreement we have. I think we would be better off using tariffs than a stupid federal income tax.
It's hard to blame a company like Amway for trying to stay in business or expand. Devos kept his headquarters here and the stuff Amway sells in America is made in America from what I understand.
Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:45 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:
@ lunchlady.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
to china!!!! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

versus a slick greasy politician?

hmmmm...well regardless we have made our choice and now we get to reap the "reward".

all these candidates and rarely a "statesman [person]" in sight.

i think our system/political/media process has basically made it so difficult for honest, capable men/women of integrity to run for political office, that they don't. Only the "corporate" [read party] created and developed candidates stand for election because they have the development and support of the machines behind them. These entities view the "end" justifies the means, so we have destruction of people's reputations vice opposing their policies...both sides.

So we are reduced to selecting between what the machines offer us.

Like in Flint, we had a flawed, but on some levels an accomplished businessman and an idealistic, younger if less experienced challenger. You weigh the criteria, what each offers and made your choice. Same with gov and congress, US president et al.

Needless to say. We get the government we deserve.

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:16 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
So we are reduced to selecting between...

I say, again, what'll it be....the giant douche or the turd sandwich?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4284258
Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:36 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Put "None Of The Above" on the ballot. If it gets the most votes, hold another election in 90 days with new candidates. Repeat until there's a winner.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
david
F L I N T O I D

they are all crooks!! the demon-crats want illegals for the votes and the republi-puks want cheap labor.

the demopublicans are in it for themselves. i voted for 30 years but will vote in '08 by NOT voting i am sad to say. 20 years of the bush - clinton machine is enough. do you really want another 4 or 8 years of a clinton in the white house? yeah, if 20 wasn't enough then lets go for 24 or 28. my point is this michigan has had 4 years of jenny, why give her another 4? america has had 20 years of the bush-clinton machine, why more?

we got our own problems here in socal with illegals over running our way of life and none of the self serving politicans give a $hit.

F 'em all!

david
socal
Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 pm 
last time here

i'm inclined to agree with david! Confused

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:10 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Scary thought..... If Hillary gets 2 terms, Chelsea will be old enough to run.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
If Hillary gets 2 terms, Chelsea will be old enough to run.

Or one of the Bush twins, egad it would be like the English and their "Royal Blood". Shocked
Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:08 am 
last time here

with 40 million + votes, dubya's nephew will be the next president! Confused

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:53 pm 
willy
F L I N T O I D

[quote="last time here"]@ lunchlady.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
to china!!!! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Yup he moved his Factory to China, BUT JENNY is the Reason That Thousands of Factories went Go to China.
Post Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:53 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: