FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Thanks Mayor Williamson!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well Ok heres one I probably should have hung onto. Crying or Very sad 65 327 365 hp 4 speed 370 posi. Traded it in one a Buick GS. needed the room. What an idiot. Rolling Eyes
Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:23 pm 
last time here

musta been young with babies.......my goodness man!!! Guy with axe Guy with axe

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:28 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Lt I gotta tell one of my fondest memorys of AHEM streetracing. A guy we worked with had a new 70 stage one Buick GS and another a 70 440 sixpack Roadrunner. Anyhow they decide to line em up one night and everything is going well when the guy out front going 1-2-3. has em take off. Unfortunatly for the Stage one guy in his excitement he forgets to shift the 4 speed from reverse to first. About a 5 grand hole shot in reverse gets everyone scrambling for cover and he goes across the pavement down thru the ditch and with shit flying everywhere winds up with the back of his ride wrapped around some trees. Needless to say the sixpack won. Shocked Shocked Shocked Poor Guy Crying or Very sad by the way only one baby but in a vette thats plenty. Laughing
Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:47 pm 
last time here

i'll bet you were one of those dudes who usta hang out at the colonels on n.saginaw and that spot by southwestern where the greasers with the
kick ass rides used to chill....did you ever run your baby on the strip
by buick city!! there were some GREAT races there...before the cops would
chase everyone away!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I remember when Schumacker and the owner of Kustom equipment were killed when the T bucket they were in flipped while racing that bike on JP Cole. Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad
Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:55 pm 
last time here

holy crap!!! you were there too????
i remember that incident....

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:57 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I had just left, worked 3rd shift right across Stewart. Glad I was not there. I know they were sure trying to locate the guy who rode the bike. Dont know if they ever did find him but he would have been in deep crap. Shocked
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:03 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

TT, ever see a stage 2 Grand Sport? They were delivered with stock heads, the stage 2 heads were in the trunk. If you put them on, the warranty was voided. I worked in the Buick Foundry when they cast the heads. They were iron heads, & you could pick up a rough casting in one hand & hold it at arm's length with very little effort. The ports were massive.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Never saw one but heard about them. I would imagine if someone owned one nowdays they would be pretty valuable to a Buick lover.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:13 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: