FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Thanks Mayor Williamson!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

We had someone illegally dump a huge pile of debris in my neighborhood. One call to Mayor Donald J. Williamsons office and the next day it was removed! I appreciate the fast service he provides, this is what Flint needs to move ahead!

Thank you Mayor Williamson!

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

thats my man!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:38 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Amen! Mayor Williamson gets shit done, bottomline. You have to admit that, he is a no nonsense kinda guy.

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

He gets things done and cleaned up.

quote:
last time here schreef:
thats my man!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:09 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Mayor Williamson dumped a huge pile of crap near my house on Mt. Morris Rd and I-75. He seems to have no intention of moving it or cleaning it up. EVER.

The only shit he gets done is that which is self-serving.
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Amen! Mayor Williamson gets shit done, bottomline. You have to admit that, he is a no nonsense kinda guy.

I will agree... he does get "shit" done.
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Mayor Williamson dumped a huge pile of crap near my house on Mt. Morris Rd and I-75. He seems to have no intention of moving it or cleaning it up. EVER.

I think they're going to build a new dealership there. I'm guessing for Chevy & Pontiac. Personally, I'd rather see him start on the drag strip.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Mayor Williamson dumped a huge pile of crap near my house on Mt. Morris Rd and I-75. He seems to have no intention of moving it or cleaning it up.
Are you talking about a pile near your own house or the pile everyone can see at I-75 and Mt. Morris Road? He told our group if anyone has a need for dirt for lawn and garden or spring projects let him know. Anyone you know need fill dirt? Call him.
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:57 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Now come on its going away slowly, I noticed the other day its about 30 feet smaller now!

quote:
Demeralda schreef:

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Hey keep the faith Man, that could improve the value of your property.. Just think maybe it will become a Ski Resort.. Mount Williamson! Smile

quote:
00SL2 schreef:
quote:
Demeralda schreef:
Mayor Williamson dumped a huge pile of crap near my house on Mt. Morris Rd and I-75. He seems to have no intention of moving it or cleaning it up.
Are you talking about a pile near your own house or the pile everyone can see at I-75 and Mt. Morris Road? He told our group if anyone has a need for dirt for lawn and garden or spring projects let him know. Anyone you know need fill dirt? Call him.

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:56 pm 
last time here

i'm all for the drag strip!!!!

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I think they're going to build a new dealership there. I'm guessing for Chevy & Pontiac. Personally, I'd rather see him start on the drag strip.

If the economy is so bad and Flint residents are living in poverty why would Patsy need another dealership?

lT, ya a drag strip. Razz Laughing
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:59 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Yes, I was referring to the ugly pile that everyone can see at Mt. Morris and I-75.

It's an eyesore and an embarrassment. I don't care if nothing goes there, as long as it looks "normal".

I don't want more urban sprawl, thank you, so I certainly don't want a car dealership or a drag strip. That Patsy Lou dealership already causes more light pollution than the rest of the city added together. No thanks. I'd like to see a few stars at night.

He could move around that dirt into smaller piles, plant some grass, and someone could enjoy a nice mountain bike course.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:52 am 
Deena
F L I N T O I D

For how many years did that trailer sit on top of the mound? I never could figure the purpose of that...

One of my beefs with Williamson is that dirtpile out there. There were a lot of people really excited about the sports complex he promised the people year after year after year. When a city has been hit like Flint has empty promises are like another kick in the gut.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:01 am 
last time here

so you live near his land? would the noise of a drag strip
be too near you demeralda? sorry to hear about the
light pollution. i love watching stars too..

hey 2tap, whatcha got in the nova?? a 383 or 434?? Shocked

or, god forbid.....a 502???

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:03 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: