FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint ranked # 3 in crime
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
22 cal?

Yes.
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

That 22cal cell sure would surprise some punk who was planning on a little mischief. Shocked On the other hand along with her cell phone my wifes traveling companion is this 'Evil" little beauty. It fire along with 45 colt 410 shotshells and will put 3 -000 buck pellets in an 8" circle at 21 ft. Now thats what I call a real female equaliizer. By the way did you ever notice that the antigun libs think its perfectly OK for a 110lb female to duke it out with a 225lb male rapist. Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by twotap on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:22 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

When you click on the cell phone gun video, you get links to other things, especially that really interesting 22 cal. submachine gun.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
That 22cal cell sure would surprise some punt who was planong on a little mischief. Shocked On the other hand along with here cell phone my wifes traveling companion is this 'Evil" little beauty. It fire along with 45 colt 410 shotshells and will put 3 000 buck pellets in an 8" circle at 21 ft. Now thats what I calla real female equaliizer. By the way did you ever notice that the antigun libs think its perfectly OK for a 110lb female to duke it out with a 225lb male rapist. Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I've actually been considering that Taurus model for my own concealed carry. Odd looking duck, but would certainly get the job done.
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:05 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Its odd looking alright but since its concealed, well who cares. Myself I carry a Glock 23 40sw with 135gr corbon, If you do get the Taurus try those ww 000buck loads they are certainly better than bird shot and we tried em all even slugs. Shocked Damn this thread oughto to get the libs riled up. Shocked Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:16 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
When you click on the cell phone gun video, you get links to other things, especially that really interesting 22 cal. submachine gun.

One of the joys of youtube. Ironically, I was on the State of Michigan website before the election watching a youtube video of Governor Granholm. When the video was done, I got a link to a related video. It was a WXYZ piece about one of her developer buddies building a new Michigan State Police headquarters that we would lease from him...to the tune of $116 million.
Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:20 pm 
last time here

wheres my hammer!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:02 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

You mean the headquarters the State police say they don't need & don't want? They say their present building, leased for $1.00 per year, is perfectly fine.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
You mean the headquarters the State police say they don't need & don't want? They say their present building, leased for $1.00 per year, is perfectly fine.

Yep...that's the one.
Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:00 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I have to admit it just may be time for me to get a gun too. It is getting too crazy out there and it seems the only way to combat the thugs is to do it like they do it.
Richard
Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:45 pm 
last time here

honestly, i live in a somewhat peaceful neighborhood.
i am prepared..i was a boy scout!

tokarev 7.62 x 25
tec-9
sks 7.62 x 39

uhhhhhhh, thats enough.

Last edited by last time here on Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

12 Ga with OO buckshot - check
30-06 - check
22 cal - check, but puny

Hmm - need something smaller; maybe a 40 S&W?

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:15 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Does anyone know how many murders there have been in Flint in 2007 so far?

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
quote:
Dave Starr schreef:

One of the joys of youtube. Ironically, I was on the State of Michigan website before the election watching a youtube video of Governor Granholm. When the video was done, I got a link to a related video. It was a WXYZ piece about one of her developer buddies building a new Michigan State Police headquarters that we would lease from him...to the tune of $116 million.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

you'd have to find an unbiased insider...

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:40 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol, come on you can fudge murders! They are either dead or alive, if they are dead its a murder.

quote:
last time here schreef:
you'd have to find an unbiased insider...

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: