FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where are the Dems on this???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Cmon Andi bypass the lib press and read about the real Ann Coulter. Their aint many things in this report that I disagree with. Laughing http://www.jtf.org/america/america.jtf.loves.you.ann.coulter.htm
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:12 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap:

You don't understand, researching religions and comparing theologies is one of my weird past times. A novice albeit, but I know enough about the Zionistic tendencies that she spouts can be a complete disaster, not to one sociological group, but to more than one. Yes, this is America, free speech....blah, blah, blah. But her rhetoric is growing old and personally, whenever she makes the news, I know she has said something to garner attention to herself and a new book that she is selling. Her message has worn thin, time and time again.

Peace, Shalom and Wa Salaam. Wink

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap:

You can chide me all you want, but you won't really get a rise from me because you think that I am a "die hard liberal" I am a middle of the road. Actually, I wouldn't support her in any way shape or form.

She can make a threat against a Supreme Court judge and possibly get away with it and say "It's a joke for those of you in the media."? Tantamount to yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Her homophobic rants are old news. Xenophobic tendencies are old news. Advocating violence with a baseball bat on "liberals" is a good thing? Advocating that women should not be able to vote? Hmm, does she stay home on election day?

~Benjamin Disraeli-"The Jews are a nervous people. Nineteen centuries of Christian love have taken their toll."

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:21 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
You don't understand

Sorry Andi but I understand completely.I realize its hard for those on the left side to finally have to face the fact that no longer do many Americans get their nightly news from the likes of Dan Rather, or the morning idiotic rantings of Katy Couric. That the opinons and articles of liberal rags like the New York times or even the Flint Journal are being dismissed by more people everyday. I know it would be so convenient for the Dem party if they could just eliminate talk radio and the likes of Rush, Hannity, Ann, and everyother radicle right winger who on a daily basis exposes them for what they are. Why do you think that the no.1 agenda of Pelozi, Clinton, Schummar, and the rest of the lefties is to silence those who dare speak out against em. Ann Coulter is hated for just that reason, lets face it if she substituted the word Christianity when speaking of evil religions, or stated the US military is the most evil on earth she would fall right in with those that so despise her and be invited to their next truffles and champange get .together.
I guess that means you wont be buying her latest best seller anytime soon. Laughing
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:25 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The only news I watch anymore is Channel 12 and WNEM, I read the Washingtonpost online, get the Flint Journal, plus my husband is a self proclaimed die hard conservative, I think that I have my bases covered as to the issues at hand.

The time for hateful diatribes is over, a lot of conservatives I know just consider what she says to be babble now, like my husband and his friends. It's just sad that a lot of she can't speak her own mind in an eloquent and non-derisive manner to make her point, but then that doesn't sell books and speech time does it? Anything that evokes emotion whether it is hateful or feel good nowadays is all that matters and she is proof of that. Actually, that's sad.

You can like what she says it's a free country, just because she keeps repeating the same things over and over again, does not make it true.

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
You can like what she says it's a free country, just because she keeps repeating the same things over and over again, does not make it true.

Well somebody sure buys her books. Must be those members of that evil right wing conspiracy old Hillary is always whining about. Crying or Very sad

quote:
The time for hateful diatribes is over

Really tell that to the Blame america first, hate the military crowd on the left side of the aisle. Anns comments are pretty tame compared to what those clowns have to say.

Last edited by twotap on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:57 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Yippers, how'd you guess?!

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
The only news I watch anymore is Channel 12 and WNEM

Cmon Andi admit it you slip in a little of "The View" everynow and than. You know that non biased show where there are never any "hateful diatribes " stated and only the love and compassion owned exclusively by liberals like Rosie and Whoopie are on display. Yessir no outrageous comments like that Evil Ann constantly spews forth or at least not in the minds of the idiot sponsers who finance that housewife brainwashing project. Jeez I wonder if they would sponser a midday TV show called the Other View. Laughing Laughing Laughing
If they do I vote for this gal for host. Very Happy
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:21 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
The only news I watch anymore is Channel 12 and WNEM, I read the Washingtonpost online, get the Flint Journal, plus my husband is a self proclaimed die hard conservative, I think that I have my bases covered as to the issues at hand.

The time for hateful diatribes is over, a lot of conservatives I know just consider what she says to be babble now, like my husband and his friends. It's just sad that a lot of she can't speak her own mind in an eloquent and non-derisive manner to make her point, but then that doesn't sell books and speech time does it? Anything that evokes emotion whether it is hateful or feel good nowadays is all that matters and she is proof of that. Actually, that's sad.

And in the Left corner, www.dailykos.com

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
The only news I watch anymore is Channel 12 and WNEM

Cmon Andi admit it you slip in a little of "The View" everynow and than. You know that non biased show where there are never any "hateful diatribes " stated and only the love and compassion owned exclusively by liberals like Rosie and Whoopie are on display. Yessir no outrageous comments like that Evil Ann constantly spews forth or at least not in the minds of the idiot sponsers who finance that housewife brainwashing project. Jeez I wonder if they would sponser a midday TV show called the Other View. Laughing Laughing Laughing
If they do I vote for this gal for host. Very Happy

They had Laura Ingraham on today and were actually rather nice to her. I was surprised.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

[/quote]They had Laura Ingraham on today and were actually rather nice to her. I was surprised.
quote:

Well as dumb as they are they know if they give Lauera any crap she would kick their leftist asses.
She would make an excellent replacement for little Elizabeth who I heard was off the show while she and her "HUSBAND" (how refreshing is that) prepare for the birth of another child. Quite a contrast to old Whoopie who has proclaimed to have voluntarily treminated 6 pregnencies. What a role model for Americas youth she is. You would think after a couple of times getting knocked up she would have figured out what was causing it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Two Tap,

I don't even know who that lady is in the picture. Nope don't like the View, I will watch it to see how the "new" host does for the first day or so, but usually turn it off. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a very part time telecommuting stay at home mom that doesn't watch that much daytime television. Sorry that I couldn't give you what you were looking for..... Shocked

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Hey Dave,

Heard of the Daily Koz but never visited it until you provided the link.

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
don't even know who that lady is in the picture. Nope don't like the View, I will watch it to see how the "new" host does for the first day or so, but usually turn it off.

That lady is Michele Malkin another tell it like it is conservative who is despised by the left. Shocked You didnt dissapoint at all since you confirmed what I asked, you occasionaly watch the View. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:18 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

Ahhh...Hillsdale College. The only institution of higher education in the State of Michigan that accepts no government funds.
Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:35 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: