FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where are the Dems on this???
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071109/NEWS07/711090428

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ill bet if Granny can find a way to convert the great lakes water into more funds for her and her cronies to squander she will give it a shot. I sure liked old Bill Richardson having to backpeddle on his statement. Tell us Bill what did you really mean. Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:07 am 
last time here

actually, sooner or later, there will be a fight for water unless the
honorable W considers spending american money in AMERICA to
built desalination plants...sooner or later it will have to happen!!
Confused Confused Confused

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:41 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well it better be sooner cause old Ws days are numbered. Laughing :lol:By the way aint it an excess of water that Algore claims will so be the worlds no.1 problem. Confused Confused Rolling Eyes
Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Just read a bunch of comments on Fark.com about this. Califoneyians claim they'll take it. Michiganians claim they don't have enough guns. PLUS, Ted Nugent will be on our side, so we got 'em beat. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Thats hillarious a bunch of San Franfreekshow sissys declaring war on MI. "Oh now give us your water or we, we well we will wiil slap you" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:00 pm 
last time here

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
i can see them now, prancing down n.saginaw and marengo with
pink tams and cap guns!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well just let Ann handle em. Laughing Laughing
Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:37 pm 
last time here

oh my god!!! ann coulter...she has lots of jewish friends??
this broad is nuts!! Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:30 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
last time here schreef:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
i can see them now, prancing down n.saginaw and marengo with
pink tams and cap guns!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

One of my aunts & Uncles lived in the 600 block of E. Marengo.

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:47 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap,

Please don't tell me that you like ol' Ann Coulter..............oy vey!!

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:12 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Whats not to like. She drives the libs nuts. Because the press always takes something she says out of context and attempt to use it against her makes her even more likeable. Does she say outrageous things at times? Sure she does but it is most always true and pales in comparison to what I hear coming from the mouths of the Lib Dems. I suppose if I was a Democrat I would hate her as they do but she gives it right back to the hypocrits who run the Dem party. Go ANN go. By the way she is still going strong after about 200 predictions of her demise by the libs. I also like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alan Keyes, and anyone who exposes the libs for what they are. Laughing Laughing Laughing Im waiting for a photo op of Hillary holdin a Beretta like Ann is ya id believe that one. Laughing Laughing Oh ill bet your concerned about some "out of context anti jewish comment" she made. Well I gotta tell ya that sure aint nothing compared to what the "reverend" Al Sharpton did when he incited a bunch of black street thugs to the point that they burned down a jewish owned shop killing innocent victims or the comments of another "Of course what else black ?????REVEREND jesse with his "Heimy" town comments. Ann kicks the Libs ass and they cant handle it. Of course they cant handle anyone who exposes what their agenda really is thats why they had to re-identify themselves as "Progressives" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . Well it aint working. Laughing Once again GO Ann GO.

Last edited by twotap on Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:51 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap:

Yes, on some things I am proud to be called a "lib" and other things I am proud to be called a "conservative", please notice the quotes.

Most of her stuff is there to rile people up just so people will buy her books and she can charge an obscene rate for her "speeches" aka long winded diatribes.

I don't like her because she makes my skin crawl. The "anti Jewish" concept that she spewed is one that I construe to be a very dangerous Zionist ideology. I am not Jewish. She can spew all the rest of the stuff that she wants, just because she repeats it does not make it true. I quit watching a long time ago, she's just an actress with a political mind.

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:48 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
aka long winded diatribes.

Ya left out truthful. Laughing thats what really riles the lefties. Laughing Laughing
Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:14 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap:

You are scaring me!!! <shiver> Smile

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:04 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: