FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Alledged Pump and Dump

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

had trouble posting the whole of this link...would welcome internet savvy to help with link.

• UBUY HOLDINGS, INC - COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL SECU...
UBUY is a publicly traded corporation formerly known as Wasatch International Corporation. At all times relevant to this Complaint, UBUY Holdings, Inc. ...
securities.stanford.edu/1028/UBYH03-01/20031112_... - 280k - Similar

1. 51) SPORTS RESORTS INTERNATIONAL, INC. f/k/a The Colonels International, Inc. (“SPRI”) (former symbol “COLO”) is a publicly traded corporation traded on the NASDAQ Small Cap Stock Exchange and is headquartered in Michigan. The Chairman and Majority Shareholder of SPRI, Donald J. Williamson, publicly announced that SPRI was to invest over five (5) years up to $110 million in E-PAWN during the time periods involved in the criminal and civil conspiracies which are the subject of this Complaint. SPRI even went so far as to paint the name of E-PAWN on the COLO/SPRI corporate jet as an inducement to Steven Bazsuly to allow his private company to be involved in and reverse merger into Williamson’s public company COLO/SPRI. SPRI, Williamson and the GREYLING’S had a close and personal business relationship and were constantly moving assets and paper transactions between themselves, making public announcements of proposed business transactions to the general public and creating an artificial demand for both SPRI public stock and other public stock in companies, including E-PAWN, in which they were all involved. The purpose of these sham proposed transactions, which never occurred, was to create an illusion of a real business purpose for purposes of inducing buying of the public stock of companies such as E-PAWN and SPRI, which served to allow the various defendants named in this complaint and others to sell their E-PAWN and SPRI (then “COLO”) stock to unsuspecting investors for the enrichment of Williamson and the GREYLING’S among others and to the detriment of the Plaintiffs and all of the E-PAWN shareholders. Sports Resorts International, Inc. acted recklessly and with scienter and knowledge of the fraudulent representations and schemes being undertaken in connection with the “PUMP and DUMP” scheme and benefited financially from such illegal conduct.

2. 52) DONALD J. WILLIAMSON (“WILLIAMSON”) is of legal age and is a resident of both Michigan and Palm Beach, Florida. WILLIAMSON is the Chairman and majority shareholder together with his wife Patsy L. Williamson of SPRI (formerly “COLO”) and was the person in control of the activities of SPRI. DONALD J. WILLIAMSON and PATSY L. WILLIAMSON, knowingly or recklessly acting in concert with the GREYLING’S and the GLADSTONE’S was an active participant in the fraudulent schemes that are all alleged in this Complaint. As a result of the fraudulent and illegal activities of both WILLIAMSON’s, the Plaintiffs and all of the E-PAWN shareholders were damaged.

53) Patsy L. Williamson is the wife of Donald J. Williamson and is the majority shareholder in Sports Resorts International, Inc. (formerly The Colonels). Patsy L. Williamson knowingly or recklessly aided and abetted her husband Donald J. Williamson in the various fraudulent schemes as detailed above to artificially inflate the value of both the COLO and EPWN stock holdings, which she owned and controlled to the financial detriment and harm to E-PAWN and all of its shareholders.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=websearch&requestId=1310b95598a55a76&clickedItemRank=9&userQuery=ubuy+inc&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fsecurities.stanford.edu%2F1028%2FUBYH03-01%2F20031112_r01c_0361165.html&title=%3Cb%3EUBUY%3C%2Fb%3E+HOLDINGS%2C+%3Cb%3EINC%3C%2Fb%3E+-+COMPLAINT+FOR+VIOLATION+OF+FEDERAL+SECURITIES&moduleId=match

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:14 am 
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

UBUY Holdings, Inc. : E-PAWN.COM'S common stock

Conclusion: On October 12 2004, the Court entered Final Order signed by U.S. District Judge William J. Zloch granting the defendants motion to dismiss the amended complaint. All pending motions were denied as moot, and the case was closed. Recently, on April 5, 2006, the Court entered the Order signed by Judge William J. Zloch denying without prejudice a defendant s motion for mandatory review regarding plaintiffs' non-compliance with Fed.R.Civ.P. 11(b); denying without prejudice the same defendant s motion for imposition of sanctions; and, denying without prejudice another defendants motion for imposition of sanctions.

The class action lawsuit against 57 Defendants, including certain former officers and directors of UBuy Holdings Inc. (Other OTC:UBYH) alleging various violations of both Federal and State securities laws, rules and regulations was filed on June 16, 2003 in the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Ft. Lauderdale Division. The lawsuit centers around a "pump and dump" scheme in E-PAWN.COM'S common stock from January through June of 2000. The scheme resulted in Federal Criminal Indictments in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York which was filed on June 14, 2000 against four individuals . The action seeks damages on behalf of investors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION:
SIC Code: 6770
Sector: Consumer Non-Cyclical
Industry: Office Supplies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPANY/ISSUER NAME: UBUY Holdings, Inc.
COMPANY/ISSUER TICKER: UBYH
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.ubuyholdings.com

FIRST IDENTIFIED COMPLAINT IN THE DATABASE
UBUY Holdings, Inc., et al. v. Richard Gladstone, et al.
COURT: S.D. Florida DOCKET NUMBER: 03-CV-61165
JUDGE NAME: Hon. William J. Zloch
DATE FILED: 06/16/2003 SOURCE: Business Wires
CLASS PERIOD START: 01/01/2000 CLASS PERIOD END: 06/30/2000
TYPE OF COMPLAINT: Unamended/Unconsolidated

DOCUMENTS FOR THE FIRST IDENTIFIED COMPLAINT

Type: Date on the document:

REFERENCE COMPLAINT
UBUY Holdings, Inc., et al. v. Richard Gladstone, et al.
COURT: S.D. Florida DOCKET NUMBER: 03-CV-61165
JUDGE NAME: Hon. William J. Zloch
DATE FILED: 11/20/2003 SOURCE: Business Wires
CLASS PERIOD START: 01/01/2000 CLASS PERIOD END: 06/30/2000
TYPE OF COMPLAINT: Consolidated and/or Amended

DOCUMENTS FOR THE REFERENCE COMPLAINT
Corrected Amended Class Action Complaint For Violation Of Federal Securities Laws
Type: Complaint Date on the document: 11/12/2003
US District Court Civil Docket
Type: Docket Date on the document: 02/10/2004
U.S. District Court Civil Docket
Type: Docket Date on the document: 04/04/2006

OTHER DOCUMENTS

Case Name and/or Number:
Type: Date on the document:

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:34 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Wow, RAP, that's hard to read. Go to tinyurl.com and paste the long link.
You'll be provided with a short link you can use in its place. Then, you can
edit your post here with the new link so it won't go off screen. Wink
[And I won't have to use hard return at the end of each line of my post
to keep it readable. Laughing
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:44 am 
last time here

damn rap. i gotta hand it to you, your quite the detective!! Cool

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:22 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

What the hell was that all about? Confused Confused Confused
Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:04 pm