FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Absentee ballots

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

I'm hearing (key word) that absentee ballots are coming in 3 to 1 in favor of Williamson. I thought they were supposed to be sealed until election day? I know it's only rumor (which I generally totally ignore) but it's coming from an extremely believable very inside source.
Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:05 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Which I guess means Flint will stay the same unlike if the other guy won would mean Flint would stay the same. Laughing Laughing
Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:12 pm 
last time here

damn 2tap..nice to see you join the liberals!!!!!!
give FC your krispy kremes!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:34 pm 
mousefrost
F L I N T O I D

When I worked for the City, I worked in the City Clerks office. I sent out the absentee ballots and I can assure you until election day when those ballots are opened by the counting board, nobody knows who they are in favor of.

I can guarantee you that the City Clerk, Inez Brown, does everything by the law and those ballots stay sealed until they are opened by the counting board.
Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:36 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mousefrost schreef:
When I worked for the City, I worked in the City Clerks office. I sent out the absentee ballots and I can assure you until election day when those ballots are opened by the counting board, nobody knows who they are in favor of.

I can guarantee you that the City Clerk, Inez Brown, does everything by the law and those ballots stay sealed until they are opened by the counting board.

I wasn't sure who handled them...Inez Brown is one of the few in City Hall with any integrity...which is probably why The Don doesn't get along with her.
Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: