FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sam Muma sells out to Con Williamson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Twotap, that vote your instinct stuff is just wrong.

Yup, just what our commiteemen used to tell us. Everyone knows that the average union member aint bright enough to pick a candidte for any election better you let those more in the know pick one for you. Of course
the one they "Always"choose is a Lib Democrat who wants to raise taxes, redistribute your income to someone "less fortunate" Rolling Eyes, advance someone regardless of merit, Disarm the American populace, place America under some sort of UN rule, etc. I still remember old UAW big wig Irving Bluestones answer when asked why they dont let the rank and file choose candidates to back and support with dues money. He had the audacity to state "We feel that our members are not knowledgable enough to make an intelligent decision when it comes to electing the best candidates and it is best that we choose for them. Rolling Eyes Mad
Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:23 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

[/quote]Sam Muma never worked a day in his life.

[quote]
Not a big deal neither have these guys. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:05 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:
Twotap, that vote your instinct stuff is just wrong.

Yup, just what our commiteemen used to tell us. Everyone knows that the average union member aint bright enough to pick a candidte for any election better you let those more in the know pick one for you. Of course
the one they "Always"choose is a Lib Democrat who wants to raise taxes, redistribute your income to someone "less fortunate" Rolling Eyes, advance someone regardless of merit, Disarm the American populace, place America under some sort of UN rule, etc. I still remember old UAW big wig Irving Bluestones answer when asked why they dont let the rank and file choose candidates to back and support with dues money. He had the audacity to state "We feel that our members are not knowledgable enough to make an intelligent decision when it comes to electing the best candidates and it is best that we choose for them. Rolling Eyes Mad

And, we won't even talk about direct election of International Union Officers.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

gee. rushmore musta got laid off too!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:08 pm 
bigmouthconservative
F L I N T O I D

Rushmoore is still employed!

Sam is still selling out though! He has some hard work ahead keeping the local drunk city employees employed. Seems a west side bar is the new hang out while on the clock for these hard working folks.

Way to go Sam, get them a big rasie with a bonus and they crap on all of us taxpayers by drinking on the clock!
Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:18 pm 
last time here

that won't last if da mayor finds out.. Cool Cool Cool Cool

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:30 pm 
jackofhearts1
F L I N T O I D

What job did he get for his wife? If if was a union job, shouldn't it have been posted for all to apply, per union contract? If it wasn't a union job, shouldn't it have been posted anyhow, for anyone to apply who has the credentials and education and background and experience? I would really like to know, from those of you who do, what the blazes is going on!
Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:04 pm 
jackofhearts1
F L I N T O I D

I've just become newly introduced to this sight and I can't help but say "what a sight it is"! Big raises and a party? Where do we all sign up? I would like to see the Freedom of informtion Act results pertaining to the raises for Sam and the like? Anyone got it? Please post.
Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:12 pm 
last time here

jack, before your allowed to post here, you'll have to pass the
"conservative" test administered by 2tap & FC......if your not of
their ilk, they may ban you!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 pm 
jackofhearts1
F L I N T O I D

Berfore I'm [color=#] "allowed" [/color] to post? Make some sense of that...last time I checked, I registered just like you!
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:08 pm 
bigmouthconservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
jackofhearts1 schreef:
What job did he get for his wife? If if was a union job, shouldn't it have been posted for all to apply, per union contract? If it wasn't a union job, shouldn't it have been posted anyhow, for anyone to apply who has the credentials and education and background and experience? I would really like to know, from those of you who do, what the blazes is going on!

Wife works at one of the water facilities. Job was never posted just granted. Sam cashed in one of his favors with the mayor. She started out as a temp with no benefits but was shortly made a full time UNION member afterwards with FULL benefits. There are more Muma family members then ever currently employed at the city.

Even better, Sam makes more money than all of his members! He is getting close to $33 an hour! Not bad for a guy who shows up at 9:30am and is gone by 3pm.

He thinks his members (including myself) are stupid to his antics. He will be voted out in December. He will defend the drunks who drink on the job, go home while on the clock, and basically screw up, but craps on the hard workers.

SAM YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:26 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Sounds like the local at the GM plant I worked in.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

uh, jack. that was a joke.welcome!! Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:47 pm 
jackofhearts1
F L I N T O I D

Thanks for the welcome! I do believe the "sexual harassment" claim, against Buchanan, is correct.
Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:57 am 
insider
F L I N T O I D

quote:
bigmouthconservative schreef:
quote:
jackofhearts1 schreef:

Wife works at one of the water facilities. Job was never posted just granted. Sam cashed in one of his favors with the mayor. She started out as a temp with no benefits but was shortly made a full time UNION member afterwards with FULL benefits. There are more Muma family members then ever currently employed at the city.

Even better, Sam makes more money than all of his members! He is getting close to $33 an hour! Not bad for a guy who shows up at 9:30am and is gone by 3pm.

He thinks his members (including myself) are stupid to his antics. He will be voted out in December. He will defend the drunks who drink on the job, go home while on the clock, and basically screw up, but craps on the hard workers.

SAM YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

Sadly, I believe the 1600 members have the same problem that the citizens of Flint do and they will again re-elect Sam. The ONLY reason we might have a chance at getting rid of him is because of the recent raise/extension the employees received. Every other time Sam was up for election we always were threatened with the "do you really want someone new and inexperienced negotiating this contract?" His little handshake with the Mayor may have cost him, but like someone else said in another topic, he more than likely has a position waiting in the Mayor's Office.
Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:49 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: