FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Gas price petition

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rapunzel

www.michigan.gov/lowergasprices

This is the link to Granholm's petitition . She is collecting MI signatures to send to Washington.

Pass it on!
Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:13 am 
flintteach
F L I N T O I D

Apparently Jen didn't travel over Spring recess. Peeps want to .. and nothin' else. I've already spoke of the number of cars I saw (from Michigan) when traveling to and from FL last week. And no, these were not all 'snowbirds'. Traveling by car is still the cheapest way and our cars and SUV's are still our sacre cows !

You can sign and protest all the petitions you want. Actually, these sorts of things are established (by Gov Jen) so people who like to .. are diverted away from real issues like unemployment (which is at almost 7% in MI last I read), and horrible schools, HORRIBLE roads (which the gas/vice taxes were to pay for), Canada and it's trash, the lose of jobs. Hmmm Jen.. sounds like you need a few extra votes.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: