FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo you will shave your head, come VICTORY NIGHT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Okay Ryan Eashoo, you offered and now you need to follow through. As you know Mayor Don Williamson is packing his bags to get out of City Hall as we speak. He has already told Patsy to "Say Goodnight".

Dayne Walling will be our next mayor of Flint and I am not sure why a guy like you doesn't think so... I also noticed your good friend Terry Bankert is supporting Williamson. He has a WILLIAMSON sign in his yard and wrote an editorial to the FLINT JOURNAL support ting him.

So, I say to you, get ready to have that afro shaved off. Why not start the new leadership of Flint with a new do? Off with the old and in with the new and better. You really need to wash Williamson out of your hair, so why not in fact just shave it off.

You offered and now we are taking you up on the offer! Until then please go to www.votewalling.com

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:43 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I think Dayne is a really nice guy, however the Williamson Machine can't be beaten! I haven't received any word yet from the Walling Campaign to take me up on my offer...

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dayne Walling will not be the next mayor of Flint, because he has aligned himself with the wrong people.

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Dayne Walling will not be the next mayor of Flint, because he has aligned himself with the wrong people.

You mean the non-corrupt citizens of Flint? Last I checked they are still the majority of voters. Wink

Also some of the people Williamson hired don't live in Flint so they can't even vote for him.

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:57 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I am NOT a resident of Flint, but one thing that I have noticed is that Flintworker does have a point.

He is seeing things from a different perspective than some people are that are working on the campaigns. One thing that I go on is character, if a supervisor genuinely treats their staff with the common decency that is due to them, then that person may be TRULY genuine to elect. Notice I said common decency. If the workers in the city of Flint feel that they are appreciated and respected then maybe services will change and the city itself will change for the positive.....a long stretch example, but a minute truth.

I know that this would hold true in my job..............<sigh> Just another insight.

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:29 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

OHH COME ON STEVE! DAYNE WALLING HAS THE SUPPORT OF FORMER MAYOR HOODROW STANLEY, what a wonderful Flint citizen he is.

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Andi03 I like your quote on your tag line! Smile

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I am NOT a resident of Flint, but one thing that I have noticed is that Flintworker does have a point.

He is seeing things from a different perspective than some people are that are working on the campaigns. One thing that I go on is character, if a supervisor genuinely treats their staff with the common decency that is due to them, then that person may be TRULY genuine to elect. Notice I said common decency. If the workers in the city of Flint feel that they are appreciated and respected then maybe services will change and the city itself will change for the positive.....a long stretch example, but a minute truth.

I know that this would hold true in my job..............<sigh> Just another insight.

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Why thank you Ryan. Smile

Post Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:58 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Your Welcome Andi, I am not worried about my head getting shaved...
Hell I would even let Dayne Waalling buzz his name in my head if he wanted too... Gosh I would walk about Flint with his name cut into my hair!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Why thank you Ryan. Smile

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:34 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I think that you should go totally bald, not have his name shaved in your head, that way you could be the human Citizen's weather ball, if it's cold your head is blue, if it's warm your head is red.

Plus you wouldn't have to worry about bad hair days, like us gals!! Wink

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:55 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thats an Awesome Idea, but Dayne Walling hasn't even taking us up on the offer. I guess he doesn't want too.

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I think that you should go totally bald, not have his name shaved in your head, that way you could be the human Citizen's weather ball, if it's cold your head is blue, if it's warm your head is red.

Plus you wouldn't have to worry about bad hair days, like us gals!! Wink

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 pm 
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Ryan be ready, I talked to a girl at Walling's campaign office today. They are open for it, and so confident. I think you will look like a dumb ass once its shaved.

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:22 pm 
last time here

i think flintworker67 should get a mohawk when
williamson wins???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:24 pm 
BlahBlah48439
F L I N T O I D

I vote to Shave it, but I doubt Mr Walling will take you up on your offer. He would hate to have you there waiting for the hair cut, and lose.
Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:07 pm 
BlahBlah48439
F L I N T O I D

FAUX HAWK!

quote:
last time here schreef:
i think flintworker67 should get a mohawk when
williamson wins???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:45 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >