FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Are jail beds needed and who will pay

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

Do we need an expanded county jail? Yes but only after revising our criminal code and changing our sentencing guidelines on non violent offenders

Please watch The "In My Opinion" Show. With Host Ronald Barry Robinsonand Friends. Seen every Wednesday at 8:30 P.M. and Saturday at 6 P.M.on Comcast Cable Television Channel 17.Co-Hosts:

Mr. Henry Hatter, Attorney Terry Bankert, Ms Tracy AtkinsonTopic:

Additional jail space. Does Flint need additional jail space?

Wednesday: September 26, 2007 8:30 P.M.For further information please go to (flinttalk.com) access The "In MyOpinion" Show
Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Hey Terry,

Is this like the "Field of Dreams"? Build it and they will be arrested?

More jail space will only tell the police to arrest more people because they know that there is more room. Currently people are pulled over, cars searched, LEIN used, warrants are there..........they're let go, because there is no room in the proverbial inn.

It's not going to change the criminal codes or be the fire under the criminal justice sytem's ass to change.......dunno.

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: